pinto
/thread

>having shit taste
>/threading your own post
Embarrassing.

>Burrito fillings are political now.
Can /pol/ just fucking stop?
Also pinto.

why do so many people choose black beans over pinto when there's such a small difference between the two?

i actually have a slight preference for pinto in burrito bowls because the texture is better

Because there is a difference.

Because there's a difference and people have preferences just like you do?

i don't even think that's the reason

people are more familiar with black beans and have been conditioned to choose them every time

ehhh?

too dumb to understand my post?

people don't order black beans 9 times out of 10 simply due to a slight difference in texture

Well I'm not a bean statistic analyst like you but I think people just prefer one over the other as individuals.
You sound like an alien. I don't trust you.

pinto with mexican food
black with other latino foods
shoutouts to chickpeas and lentils

Rice on a burrito is just pointless filler.

this

when a black serves me food, i get pinto instead so i dont have to say 'black' and offend them

>not replying with nigger
did you ever have balls? or are you a complete worthless human?

Agreed

This is a fact. And half the time they put so much of it on the tortilla that it becomes completely unrollable.

everything's political these days, and if you think le epik /pol/ boogeyman is to blame, then I got news for ya kiddo

Pink beans, as the Puerto Rican God intended.

Imo pinto beans have a weird flavor. Good for pork and beans but not much else.

>these days

>going to chipotle

I legitimately cannot figure out the difference, someone help me so I can answer this

>/pol/ boogeyman

every time like clockwork some /pol/tard throws around this buzzword when someone mentions the fact that /pol/ annoys the fuck out of non retarded non brainwashed or """redpilled""" people. Can you guys form just one single original thought or do you exclusively communicate in echochamber approved meme words?

Let me guess, you blame DA JOOWS?

You know you can just ask for a tiny bit of rice or none of it all, right? They're making it right in front of your fucking face to your own specifications.

Okay, I'm done ranting.
Burrito, white rice, black beans, peppers and onions, barbacoa, mild salsa, hot salsa, cheese and lettuce. And a bottle of the chipotle flavored tabasco sauce on the way out. I used to work there and people ran through that hot sauce like fucking ice water in Death Valley.

Hol' up
master race beancoming through

In what situation?

Still, pinto

Its not even redpill anymore. Red pill is baby shit. If you're not a libtard you know about (((them)))

Black beans with a light helping of brown rice, the rice is nothing more than a mop to soak up all the juice anyways.

>muh buzzwords
good reply kiddo, substantial argument there, delicious irony throwing back some buzzwords my way to prove a point. :^) blaming /pol/ is a kneejerk reaction to anyone having anything remotely resembling a dislike for liberal views and you know it.
of course I blame the Jews for people's choice of beans in their burritos. What are you, fucking daft?

Black

But I grew up right next to Ybor City so I know I'm pretty biased.

This. You can't even make a racist joke without it being called /pol/ anymore

whats the difference?
t. bong whos never had mexican food

>I-i-iiiit's the /pol/ people I tells ya!

Just because we express an opinion in line with /pol/ doesn't mean we're /pol/ people trying to subvert your life. Get medicated.

A slight but noticeable difference in flavor and texture. Not massive but certainly enough for a preference, even when the beans make up a small percentage of the ingredients of a burrito.

>bong whos never had mexican food
My condolences. If you get the chance you really should try some, it is very tasty.

why with the political association?

I get half and half, but if I had to pick one it'd be Pinto

What do you mean?
If you're talking about the OP picture, it's pointless rubbish. Neither bean is associated with a particular viewpoint.
>Inb4 people start politicizing beans.

>Just because we express an opinion in line with /pol/ doesn't mean we're /pol/ people trying to subvert your life
No, but the fact you retards usually follow up with /pol/ memes and infographics does give it away.