Be honest, did i plate this one well?

be honest, did i plate this one well?

no

diahrea offset with bold red

i like

Whatever is underneath the bowl should just be on a different plate all together. Especially if it’s bread, which is what it looks like. That way the person can manage to butter it if they want, and it’d look cleaner in general. The soup part is fine imo, not the best looking thing in the world but some food is just like that.

kek. enema and rough anal?

>one microwaved crab leg dunked in a bowl of trader joes salsa surrounding a pile of marshmallows topped with cheeto dust, french toast and a single leaf of spinach served on the side
>wa la

Which kinoplex do you work at OP?

different angle

some lettuce fell on the plate

honestly, the aesthetics are somewhat there but as another user adressed, the bread should be on a different plate and the one piece of lettuce confuses me. 10/10 looking though still would fucking destroy that bowl of what looks to be crab gumbo

I'm laughing like a retard

S L O P
L
O
P

Marshmallows and a scorpion-tail drowned in diarrhea, and three slices of tree trunk on the side. Did I get that right?

No. It's a big slop of soup.

Looks pretty good. I hope you didn't have much trouble sneaking that into the cinema.

tryin too hard and failing at it. the green ornamental thing goes always ON the food. and that black white contrast takes our attention from the food.

just eat and look for hobbies somewhere else

You need to work on your photography skills and work with angles, but the plating isn't that bad. It's hard to make stews look good and some manchildren will always say it looks like poo.

I would add a sprig of rosemary and 2 lemon slices for garnish. would really help dress it up and look less like a bowl of bloody diarrhea. Probably tastes fucking delicious though.
#BreadOnAnotherPlate

Why is the crab claw in the bowl? wouldn't that make it messy to handle and crack open?

I would eat that shit faster that OP can gobble on dick.
Dont listen to these u gratefull faggots who dont know whats good.

put the bread on a separate plate

otherwise looks fine, wipe the plate though it triggers muh spectrum

Did you pass kidney stones while takin a shit?

that's a bowl