BLING MY WINGS, LOL!

BLING MY WINGS, LOL!

>Buffalo Wild Wings is dusting its chicken wings with gold dust in honor of the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea starting today

>all customers have to do is cozy up in a booth and ask, “Can I have some bling on my wings?” Or, more demanding patrons can say, “Bling my wings!” according to a press release.

>The "one-of-a-kind gold" #WingBling, as marketed by Buffalo Wild Wings, is a “tasteless sugar topping that the wings are ‘dusted’ with after they are cooked and sauced,” a spokesperson for Buffalo Wild Wings tells Fox News. And much like the real Olympic gold, they are only around for a limited time.

What is it with some restaurants and having you say stupid phrases in order to try certain products

Like Little Caesars "Extra Most Bestest" pizza. Why do I have to talk like a fucking toddler to order the new pizza?

Or Wendy's "S'Awesome" sauce for their tendies, it's fucking LAME.

Or KFC's "Finger Lickin' Good sauce" what the fuck it's stupid as shit

>not real gold dust

It's entirely possible to get these orders across with brevity.

wow theyre really desperate. i guess the gimmick of $1.50 per wing has grown stale.

theyre all copying the secret menu from in n' out. makes customers feel a bond with the restaurant. psychology is blended with satanism and this is what marketing gives us.

I had no idea /x/ knew how to cook anything for themselves.

>Implying they won't be charging $4.99 extra for the Bling My Wing™

not what i was implying at all. simply saying theyre resorting to yet another gimmick.

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BLING MY COCK BITCH NOW!

can anyone here honestly picture themself going up to a waitress or cashier and going "bling my wings, p-please" xD

Why does Buffalo Wild Wings want to be so fucking poverty? It's like blue eyeshadow on a grandma.
For fuck's sake, it's sad when you hope being bought by Arbys would class the place up a little.

Aside from creepypasta anyways.

Groups of normies will once as a novelty, then almost universally decide: "It was alright, but I wouldn't do it again."

and then we get their next gimmick? when does the ride end for BWW?

Short term: an extinction level event, the collapse of civilization as we currently know it, or a fundamental shift in societal values.

Long term: The inevitable circumstance of total entropy and the heat death of the universe I suppose.

In all seriousness though, restaurants that rely heavily on novelty without a quality product to fall back on inevitably will lose market share as people grow tired of stupid gimmicks. They may bring people in the door once to try something new and unusual, but if its a novelty and not very good, it won't foster return customers.

Regarding your last stanza, Papa Johns USED to have good product. They then decided to slowly and steadily lower their quality while coasting on their reputation as the best fastfood pizza delivery chain. Trust me. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, Papa Johns was the shit. Must better than it is now.

Thats the sad truth, friendo. Seems to happen all the time. Places build up a rep, then start cutting quality and introducing gimmicks. After a time people realize its all gone to shit and stop going. Then the company is sold and closed down.

The local one here in the small Canadian city I live in is pretty good for a large scale brand. Its no mom and pop pizzaria, made with love quality to be sure, but its better than the other chain offerings on offer like Pizza Hut, Dominos, Panago, Little Caesars and Pizza 73.

>be BWW
>your profit margins are so high and your customers are so dumb you can literally coat your chicken in gold and still make money

Thats exactly what papa johns used to be like here in the states. It stood out from the rest. But its not like that anymore. I think canada probably has better meats, vegetables and fruits. It sounds like you people have better food.

It's laughably shallow, though.

It's sugar

From the couple of times I have vacationed in the states, I would agree. Way less people so less demand on suppliers, and the ability to have more stringent regulations without running into those same supply issues.

That just makes you more autistic, the girl will laugh at you for being a grown man afraid to say a few silly words.

Its gold colored flakes of sugar.

Bling. Now.

That is so busted and trashy.

>“Can I have some bling on my wings?”

I've been eating a gold leaf with my dinner for years.

How are poorfags supposed to get their recommended Au intake?

By panning for it, like any normal person.

>assume the register position
>"I can help you over here, sir"
>yes, could I please have an extra most bestest?
>"yes, right away".. "that will be six 50"
>i stick my card chip in and jab my finger at the pad, muscle memory making my 6 digit pin ring
>may I also have some peppers, please?
>"yes of course"
>thank you
>"would you like your receipt"
>no-thankyou
>"ok, have a nice day"
>thanks you too
>stride out of the door
>eat two thirds
>cut box In half
>slides one half into the other to make a travelling box
>walk to the pokegyms
>pick up a fountain drink to hydrate and vodka to cut the grease

T. Last night

>based retarded ban evading shitposter with the same off topic retarded images

>>cut box In half
>>slides one half into the other to make a travelling box

So, what, you sat down on the curb, pulled out a box cutter or pocket knife or something, and started hacking away at a pizza box while bystanders looked on at you with confusion and disgust?

and right after or before it is closed down, it's name is paraded around like a whore and they make frozen entrees with the restaurant's name to sell en masse throughout American supermarkets.....

lol. you got it.

Careful hands might rip the box, but in that dusk I unhinged my blade, flicked it open, placed the edge on the box face opposite me and drew it back, grabbing the front I guided the keen edge and rippling teeth through the reinforced side wall, placed a hand on the new cleft front lip and held it while I slid the thin black blade through the bottom. With one hand and a clink I closed the tool and clipped it back in the pocket of my trousers. Fingertips are sufficient for a crude splitting.

>an entire nation is copying le secret menu from a chain that spans three states
You're retarded. The whole idea of retarded phrases for mundane things started with diners in the 50s (look up diner lingo). In N Out didn't invent it, but they may be one of few places where you can order in that way

I want you to know I didn't read any of that.

Read this, bih

Wait... you guys don't already bling your wings? I've been blinging my wings for years.

Based travel boxcutter

>sugar topping on chicken nuggets

The absolute state of America.

Why do retards like you exist?

>Maybe if I talk like black people on the Twitter, they will think I'm cool

>tasteless sugar
what hath man wrought

Who'd have guessed that Americans are fat retards?

LMAO

Seems pretty fun to me OP, you seem like a not fun person

>eats 2/3 of a extra pepperoni pizza
>starts cutting the cardboard up outsids
>drinking in public while playing pokemon
>brags

OBSESSED

See image
3/4, now that I recall.

thefuck is a traveling box?

One half slid into the other, fool.

people are talking about their restaurant for the first time in 10 years

Most of you are vile wretches, but for extreme travels one might slip two catty corner fourths into one rear forth.

>not being able to see the humor in asking your waitress to bling your wings while your friends look confusedly as she says "of course!" and walks away

>a “tasteless sugar topping

-_-

>muscle memory

This belief needs to end. Your body doesn't work that way. The memory of the motions is in your mind, not your limbs. Your brain tells the body part what to do, the body part doesn't act on its own. Stop saying that shit.

yes goyim, bling your wings with this tasteless sugar topping

>moomin threatening to slice my throat

I'm sorry your muscles are retarded, user.
[F]

I'm sorry you believe your muscles are possessed.

just like your mom xD

Nobody fucking thinks that, it's just a term for a movement so practiced that it almost becomes a reflex rather than a conscious reaction.

Buffalo wild wings is subpar garbage, Wingstop is objectively better.