Is my breakfast wrong?

is my breakfast wrong?

>pepper on eggs
This is how I know you're retarded

explain?

He doesn't like pepper, so you're obviously wrong for using it.

Are you the wife who cooked for the husband, who made a thread yesterday about how your cooking was bland? The photo looks VERY similar.

dang
no

Your eggs look like shit. I can't tell if you fucked up at scrambling them or fucked up at over medium or what.

looks ok, you didn't forget the salt,right?

Potatoes are browned OK but seemingly only on one side. Toss and turn them a bit more. Whisk your eggs more before pouring them into the pan, that white/yellow mix looks awful. The eggs also look way overcooked and rubbery. Plus, I think roast potatoes are great but they dont go very well with egg. I prefer my scrambledd egg with diced bacon and tomatoes, served separately with boiled and buttered mealy potatoes

No, but your eggs look shitty.

What an absolutely shitty opinion.

Looks okay, needs hot sauce and pepper.

eggs weren't beaten enough and I bet you didn't add water. They were also cooked on too high a head, and overscrambled so their texture is off.

Otherwise nothing is wrong with eggs and tates

it's ok if you dont plan to live long or having a good life quality

what country could you have possibly grown up in where eggs without pepper is normal

>normal
>intelligent
There's actually a difference between the two.

jesus

Any crispy crunch to those potatoes? They don't look cooked enough. My guess is they're soft like a regular boiled potato.

i just cracked them in the pan, seasoned them and chopped flipped them a bunch with a fork.
they are salted
>Whisk your eggs more before pouring them into the pan, that white/yellow mix looks awful

why does it matter what it looks like?

>The eggs also look way overcooked and rubbery.

they are closer to undercooked then over cooked

>I think roast potatoes are great but they dont go very well with egg.

they are fried in butter

why does it matter what they look like?

it has pepper, what kind of sauce you like?

does beating the eggs change the flavor? i dont understand this meme.

>They were also cooked on too high a heat

yeah i just put the eggs in the same pan i made the fried potatoes in

there is nothing unhealthy about eggs, butter, and potatoes.

yes they had a crunchy skin and a soft interior. They had a sweet buttery taste that paired with the salt and pepper.

Not really, but if you use natural light instead of your flas it will make your food look more palpable

Eat a dick. I put like a pound of hot shot on my eggs. Best thing ever.