Cut a chunk off of my finger while i was cooking

i hope you fucking die

lul i did that too. sick crunch noise eh bruh?

Fuckin' hell, its so raw its got a pulse.

nah, it was a brand new santoku knife, slid through easily and smoothly, so sharp that i didnt even notice i had done it, i even went through to cutmy middle finger XD

Ew

Doesn't look like real blood to me

who hurt you

hurt myself on accident senpai
and i can assure you, it is real blood, i had to go to A&E and get it dressed

Mate, nobody on a cooking board is impressed by this.

Jamie

whut senpai

hey, the fucking sweet and sour chicken i was makin was pretty good, once i picked the bit of finger out

>not marinating your finger with the chicken
You are not quite dedicated enough, yet.

raw chicken is great for wounds.

Fingertips can actually spontaneously grow back. Always thought this was pretty cool.

Wow i did the same thing today on my ring finger slicing onions. Not as bad though.

Women are FUCKING DISGUSTING

That's a great idea.
I was gonna add some salt, but I think I'll add some human fleet instead.

I've done this. Disinfect it, cover it, and change the dressing every day so it doesn't scar and fuck up your fingernail growth. It should grow back fine, just takes a while.

My high school science fair project back in the day was attempting to demonstrate that electrical impulses could regenerate a surgically removed leopard frog's leg. I fried a couple frogs before I got the electric level right and strangely enough there was 5 mm more growth in the test group than the control group. I won a big award at the fair, too. So I would suggest hooking up to some sort of mild electrical stimulant.

t. alcoholic line cook at a local tex-mex joint, but was once a promising star.