All the best foods are carb dense

>all the best foods are carb dense

How the fuck do someone have a satisfying diet when breads, rices, potatos, grains, pastas, and all those tasty things have been cut out almost entirely?

I'm a week and I feel like I haven't had a satisfying meal in that time.

Don't be a lardass degenerate and hit the gym. Literally nothing wrong with carbs.

I have started that but for the moment I'm trying to cut. I eat too many carbs, I'm trying to curb my dietary habit.

Can you give any physical indicators that you're eating too many carbs or are you just scared of them because slim people on the internet are saying carbs a lot?

breakfast
>toast, sandwhich, or granola

lunch
>sandwhich or rice dish

dinner
>pasta, potatos, rice, or bread

Literally every meal has some sort of carb. To me; this is an indicator i have to curb it a little. I'm not going all out but most definitely only once or twice a week.

>all the best foods are carb dense
Steak, the best food, has zero carbs you fucking mongoloid

Steak over egg noodles & potatoes. Not a chance.

>bunch of filler shit for poor people
>best foods

Lolno.

Meat + vegetables in any combination is much more satisfying and filling than meals composed of mostly carbs

>t. brainkets that cant handle poes, pizzas, and burgers

>To me; this is an indicator i have to curb it a little.
You literally have no clue what you are doing or why you are doing it.

Caloric intake idiot. Replacing carbs with greens.

>this level of faggotry
wow.

Fast every other day.

You didn’t say calories, you said carbs. You said that because you’e a dipshit. Learn to count calories and stop following fad nonsense.

Actual advice?
>zoodles and spaghetti squash
>plenty of good, filling fats (decent quality butter, coconut oil, olive oil...)
>play with spices, fresh herbs and roots like turmeric and ginger
>literally eat an entire rotisserie chicken in one sitting

It's possible, but not if you're eating low-nutrient or bland food. Instead of boiling vegetables, parboil and stir fry them with soy sauce, fish sauce, turmeric, ginger, and a hint of rice wine. Heat up some zoodles with olive oil and fresh oregano and thyme. Bake fish and add homemade glazes and marinades. Make fritters out of shaved vegetables and almond flour. Eat an entire package of smoked salmon.

Go nuts. I personally intermittent fast during day and then pig out at night. Lost six pounds in the past week.

Drink plenty of water and pay attention to your body. If you're really devoted, see if some health or wellness clinic around has a weight loss program. I joined one, and they tested my blood. Low on numerous vitamins, underperforming thyroid, and messed up hormones. I went on some supplements and feel much better.

I eat as many carbs as a want. What I don't eat, is fat.

>eat 150 calories of carbs
>hungry in 0.02 seconds
>eat 150 calories of vegetables or protein
>feel fuller

You could weigh every ounce of carbs you put into your body and be miserable, or eat healthier and not have vitamin deficiencies and feel well.

>fat makes you fat meme

>what is an implication?

What carbs are you eating? Pure sugar?Stuff like rice and potatoes should fill you up quickly

I feel full then, but then in about 15 minutes, I'm hungry again.
I eat the same amount in protein or fats, and I feel fine for hours.
Maybe it's just my body

Should eat wholegrains

Unnecessary hostility my friend. You can educate without demeaning the OP, and they might be more inclined to actually take your "advice."