I have the flu. Any easy to make recipes to help?

I have the flu. Any easy to make recipes to help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43_N1lPDcbA
youtube.com/watch?v=G7vVY2AH2c8
youtube.com/watch?v=q4wmoIx7NLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ginger lemon tea. it is magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=43_N1lPDcbA

Get this shit. Pic related .It will fuck your flu to death. Also eat mushrooms, garlic cloves, honey, yogurt. things with lots of vitmin c in them, berries. I try to buy organic stuff & i eat all that stuff daily so i dont get the flu in the first place.

eggs in hell

You should take zinc supplements

Lentil soup

>2 carrots
>1 celery
>1 onion
>1LB lentils

Put it all in a big pot with water, bring to a boil for 10, cover and simmer for an hour, salt to taste. Make some pasta or rice on the side to have it with.

Or, a little more complicated, chicken soup

>2 carrots
>1 celery
>1 onion
>2 chicken thighs with bones and skin

Put it all in a big pot with water, bring to a boil for 10, cover and simmer for ~2 hours, salt to taste. Same deal with pasta or rice, my favorite for this is cheese tortellini though

This is the one you want. Its 18$ a bottle. It’ll make your immune system so strong you could rawdawg an african prostitute on her period and you wouldnt get aids.

Thats what you eat to get cancer.

Is this a meme or are you co/ck/s being serious?

I drink two glasses of it a day and it makes my heartburn go away and they say its good for your immune system so i take it for that too.
But it really makes my heartburn go away and thats not a meme.
Another thing apple cider can do is kill warts. If you have a wart on your hand just tape a cottonball soaked in apple cider viniger onto it and your wart will swell up and smell like apple cider vinegar until it falls off a week or two later.

onions, garlic, chili and honey soup.
Make really strong.

Dear lord man. You're only supposed to take a shot or two of vinegar to shut down acid pumps.

Good balsamic works too.

Yeah i drink a shot of it diluted in water a couple times a day.

Take a half bottle of cough syrup. Two shots of vodka. And drive to the nearest Pho place and get a large bowl with streak and brisket extra sirachi and extra lime. Eat the entire thing while watching the 1997 Russian masterpiece "Бpaт" which portrays the early days of post soviet Russia. Once finished you may go to sleep.

>tamiflu anti virals
>Water
>Tea
>Broth
>Lots of sleep
get well op.
Also lol at the apple cider vinegar meme like a bunch of Facebook mom's in here

Also flu here. On the mend. Creamy tomato soup and grilled cheese. Pho. Ice water so cold it shouldn't be liquid. Nyquil, multivitamin, and maybe a hot toddy. Rest. Preferably binge watching Star Trek TNG. Also someone present preferably a girlfriend to witness your misery and coddle you.

>foods rich in iron, fibers, NaCl. e.g. lentiles, spenish, celery.
>Ginger, turmeric, garlic,...
>vitamins and minerals: D, C, A, B12, Zinc, Potassium.
>Water. But don't drink like you'd if you were in good health(walking around, exercising, etc)

Ginger, lemon AND honey tea. It's the perfect comfy drink.

He has the flu, he's not dying!

This
youtube.com/watch?v=G7vVY2AH2c8

This video might be helpful :)

youtube.com/watch?v=q4wmoIx7NLc