Hangover cures

For me, it's the tripe soup ( with pepsi cola and later beer )
t. Balkanite

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruce.com/polish-ryemeal-soup-with-sausage-1137145
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A prairie oyster like in my animes

there's literally no such thing as a hangover cure

Just drink lots of liquid and have something salty

PB&J sandwich
strong coffee
spliff
ibuprofen if you need it
sorted
except that one time i drank a whole bottle of captain morgan, nothing made that better

Beer

Don't drink alcohol is the only cure that works for me.

Polish ryemeal soup (żurek). 10/10 for hangover removal/

if you sleep enough there is no hangover. they are not real things.

usually i make myself a nice american style breakfast. so bacon/sausage, eggs over easy, hash browns and maybe some bread with jelly or butter depending on the mood. oh and like a small amount of coffee and maybe some hair of the dog. probably watching some trailer park boys.

haven't been hungover in awhile tho. shit gets rougher the older you get.

oh and this for sure. weed helps a lot. gives you even more couch lock than usual if you're hungover tho.

A hangover is just being tired and being dehydrated from alcohol

That looks insanely good. Are you supposed to serve it hot or cold?

>blue-flavored gatorade
>pomegranate juice
>two aleve
>miso soup

hot only

thespruce.com/polish-ryemeal-soup-with-sausage-1137145

Here is a recipe. Just replace polish white sausage with something like frankfurter or other kind of not too spicey sausage. Also "3 hardboiled eggs (optional)" is imo "3 harboiled eggs (esential)" indingrient.

Vegetable juice, if I have the ingredients a bloody mary but a glass of motts works just fine. I find because it's a thick, heavy liquid it calms down the stomach while you rehydrate and get those electrolytes

>no such thing as a hangover cure
>posts hangover cure

>Hangover cures
You should try not having shit genes. I've never had a hangover in my life

this with a beer helps me everytime
In my family we also use, besides eggs, some good smoked sausage, quark and horse radis. Just put them to the bowl and then pour the soup inside.
soups in general are the best hangover cure, I like also to get myself some kapusniak(a sauerkraut soup with bacon and ribs meat)

you either young or never had a really proper drinking before

I'm nearing my 30's and I can count the hangovers i've had with one hand and I got blackout shitfaced regularly during college.
Just keep a botte of water by your bedside and have lucky genes I guess.

Menudo with lots of lime

beaner
e
a
n
e
r

getting blackout can prevent you from hangover- the worst is when you able to put through the whole day(s) of drinking and then it hits you. Mixing alcohols during this will even worsen the process, not to mention taking hard drugs

God dammit somebody already posted kapustnica :(

My surefire cure for a hangover You take a glass of nearly frozen, unstrained tomato juice. You plop a couple of oysters in there, you drink it down. Breathe deeply. Next, you take a mound, and I mean a mound, of sweetbreads. Saute them with some chestnuts and some Canadian bacon. Finally, biscuits. Big biscuits, smothered in gravy. Now, here’s where it gets tricky, you’re gonna need some anchovies.
Either that, or take raw meat and plenty of it, you break an egg on it add in some salted anchovies, tabasco, and worcestershire sauce.

You say that with pride weeb fag. I think you actually prefer mountain oysters.

drink A LOT of water while you are drinking alcohol and before you go to bed

Menudo with hominy in is for faggots.
Menudo without hominy is glorious, though

Chilaquiles. 2 tramodol and back to bed

Mondongo.

Potato salad, rye bread, mayo, pickles and cheese

I've never heard a mex say this and every menudo I've had has hominy. Is this some kind of southern mex vs northern mex dichotomy?

>literal causes of hangover are dehydration and loss of electrolytes
>calls replacing them a "cure"

Steak and Eggs over easy with a Mickey's to wash it down...

Literally autism.

Drinking just extends the hangover.

Honestly, the only real hangover cure I know is drinking more alcohol

Completely wrong.

Can confifm this works every, single, time ;)

your mom's got autism.

Pedialite will basically get rid of your hangover, and ready to party within a couple hours.

thats one shitty looking tripe soup, my dude

Pancita.
Very Hot Chilaquiles

ceviche

Wrong, I can tell you don't drink to excess often. Being tired/dehydrated are symptoms of a hangover, not what a hangover is. A hangover can also include nausea to the point of not being able to take in any food or fluids.

This, I've been so hungover that I couldn't do anything but lie in bed and puke all through the day. Even drinking water was sickening.

Burger King 4 sets of Hasbrowns.
2L water.
Ibuprofen
Nap for 1-2 hours
Coffee
2 Eggs, 2 Slices Bacon, 1 Slice Bread, 1 Tomato

Never fails.

You shouldn't take Ibuprofen for a hangover, it's very bad for the stomach lining and with the alcohol already there it can wreak havoc. Do it enough and you can get a stomach ulcer.

Don 't do this it creates nerve gas