Can we talk about how fucking expensive this place is? Those new tenders...

Can we talk about how fucking expensive this place is? Those new tenders, 12 of them and a side of mashes potatoes is almost 30 bucks with tax.

I could get a prime rib or other cuts of steaks at local restaurants for cheaper than that

I wouldn't know.

The only time I eat them is when my niece's trainwreck of a best friend who is working there at 45 years of age brings some to her place when we're drinking.

Thee employees at her location are allowed to take home any leftovers at the end of the day.

Side note, not on the menu, but tenders made with original recipe batter are far superior to the crispy they come as normally.

You get what you pay for. It's expensive because it's higher quality than most fast food, better than many sit down restaurants.

It's the same, except the Crispy is just put in the batter twice, you shitlord.

U having a giggle m8?

They aren't. Crispy is a separate batter which is cornstarch based.

>t. same bitch who brings the food.

Fast food in general has become far too costly, while the quality has somehow deteriorated even more. Last time I got KFC was last year, the $5 two piece box. The pieces of chicken were ridiculously small, and from what I read this is a common complaint of their chicken. Why do people keep going back to these places when they can prepare superior food at home for much less?

They don't intended for a healthy person to eat 12 tenders on their own.

Its a meal for 4 you fat ass.

>almost 30 bucks

i see you tipped them $20 to not spit in it, smart move amigo.

convenience, laziness, ignorance, and constant marketing

>quality has somehow deteriorated even more.
I don't eat at any restaurants anymore (i'll do an occasional food truck) but people who do tell me the quality of food anx service has deteriorated across the board from fast food to sit downs. I too have a hard time understanding why anyone would continue patronizing them.

no the combo is like 28 bucks plus tax

use US dollars faggot

So much this.

My gf got me eating Popeyes when I started dating her because she's weird as fuck about eating ANY chicken with bones in them. Anyway those fucking tenders from Popeyes are delicious but that shit is ridiculously fucking expensive. Even the local chinese restaurant near me is charging ridiculous prices: a quart of pork fried rice is like $12 or some shit.

For $12 I can get me 2 family size packs of chicken thighs and eat for at least 2-3 days. The price of shit in general is getting fucking ridiculous.

frying chicken at home is a pain in the ass, i can cook better, but i also dont want to deal with used oil and shit

>i also dont want to deal with used oil and shit
Being this much of a cuck.

1. Buy an electric deep fryer
2. Re-using oil is fine a few times
3. Throw away said oil in your neighbor's garden

Easy peasy.

That is in US dollars faggot

>12 tenders
That's a lot of tenders. Isn't 4 tenders usually a meal sized portion?

How fat are you that you are comparing a meal for 3 to a nice steak for 1 as equal?

three tenders + biscuit + mashed potatoes and gravy with the georgia gold/nashville hot/bbq sauce is literally $5 and 700 calories which is a moderate-large meal for any remotely healthy person

>The pieces of chicken were ridiculously small

How the fuck are they doing this? I swear to god they've found out a way to make smaller chickens.

You want to eat twelve tenders?

>prime rib for one is more expensive than chicken tendies for four
>this makes the tendies overpriced
rly makes me think

i worked at a chinese restaurant, that use that shit until they find out that the health inspector is swinging by

I used to go to McDonald's and Wendy's 5-10 times a year and completely gave up on them years ago. Now I grab a burger from FiveGuys maybe once or twice a year out of sheer boredom and laziness because getting a burger, fries and a shake from their is the same or cheaper than horrible perfume scented McDonald's food. Also those places where they're making breakfast all day lowers the quality of the food and wait times because they're making an entire extra menu now.

the three tenders are small as fuck, most people not just fat fucks could easily have about 6 of them at least.

Pic related is the worst offender. It's one of my favorites but unless I have coupons, I can't afford it anymore. Two beef and cheddars and a large fry (no drink) is 12 fucking dollars.

>not just pouring the oil in your neighbors yard at night

U wot m80?

Fast Food Restaurants like McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendys are wasting money renovating their restaurants to be more modern while keeping the quality of the food down. They're cutting corners by trying to replace people with robots where they can.

maybe depends on your kfc? when i get them each one is a pretty good size (like 6 inches long)

Interesting how most fast food places are rising in cost, but pizza places are competing hard against each other for the sweet spot of $5-7

I gave up fast food years ago, most of it is just average or poor hamburgers and fries. I can make that shit way better at home. You want tendies? Go to the market and buy some at the deli there. You want a good pizza and not some flat miserable pile of junk? Go to Dominos or a place in your area. You should only be using fast food for things you aren't comfortable or good at making