Why is mac + cheese such a perfect flavor combination? I keep on microwaving and eating these and can't stop...

Why is mac + cheese such a perfect flavor combination? I keep on microwaving and eating these and can't stop, it's the perfect food.

"mac and cheese" was invented by the CIA in the 1960s to eliminate minority races slowly through diabetes, cancer, etc

that's why it is the "perfect flavor combination". you'd never see something as perverse or disgusting in nature, god would never want yoyou to eat (((mac and cheese))). you think it's in the bible?

>can't even be bothered to boil water

When inwas a kid the mac was hard! Not easy and that was better. Fucking millenials

>doing more work for the same result
????????????????????????????????????????

>dinner

I've only had this once but I remember being surprised that it wasn't as horrible as I expected. Making homemade Mac'n'cheese from scratch is so easy though why would anybody bother with any of these products??

>Making homemade Mac'n'cheese from scratch is so easy
Define "easy." Can you make it by pouring water into a cup and letting it sit in a microwave for 3.5 minutes?
If not get the fuck outta here, that's work I don't want to deal with.

Because you're a fat fuck thats addicted to the taste of salt, fat and carbs

>fat
I'm 6 ft and weigh 120 lb though.

Also I'll add from what I've seen fat people tend to cook their food, whereas I don't know how to cook anything.

That's like a BMI of 16, dude. Drink a few milkshakes with your meals.

I tried Boost shakes recently but they just give me diarrhea.

Only the true gourmand combines two containers of easy mac with seared hotdog coins and a sprinkling of black pepper.

>microwaving mac and cheese

What the fuck is wrong with you nigger?

That's what you're supposed to do with mac and cheese you retard.

If you're not buying elbow mac, cheddar, cornstarch and milk, you're not making proper mac and cheese.

elbow maccaroni
cornstarch
grated cheddar
salt
and milk.

No you fucking mongoloid.

>boil water
>put noodles in water
>put cheese near stove so heat can help melt it
>drain water from noodles
>add cheese

From here you can either fry up some ground beef and add it in or you can take your mac and cheese like that, or if you like you can put it in the oven and make it crisp. You have multiple options but microwaving it is only an option if you're some disgusting trailer park hillbilly nigger.

>making
I don't want to make shit, I just want to put a cup in a microwave and get food out of it a couple minutes later.
Why do you people keep trying to complicate a perfect system?

They're called hotdog medallions, peasant.

You're making me exhausted just reading all that bullshit.
I don't get what you don't understand about:
>Ready to go cup of delicious mac and cheese
>Put in microwave
>Wait a couple minutes
>You're done
That's the whole point. It's easy. If I wanted to waste my time doing hard things I'd go learn how to be a chef and make a gourmet meal.

It's only complicated to you dunning kruger types that've never done a thing in a kitchen. Using that powdered garbage would take me longer. You people unknowingly embarrass yourselves.

>dunning kruger
That's about people who mistakenly believe they're really skilled which has nothing to do with this topic you retard.

people who think they have the inside track on mac and cheese with synthetic garbage are exactly what I'm talking about. they think they're choosing the simple option when they're just choosing cardboard advertising and calling it fast.

Well if you want to shovel shit down your gullet than be my guest you fucking mong.

You can smell the synthetic trailer cushions from here.

You don't understand how to use that phrase and should stop using it.
I'm saying I don't know anything about cooking and have no interest in learning, that's the exact opposite of dunning kruger.

So you're just disengaged, not fucking retarded. Got it.

No, I never claimed to not be retarded when it comes to cooking, that's the point: You're citing Dunning Kruger in the least appropriate context possible because it's about people who are overconfident in their abilities when I'm saying I have no confidence at all in my cooking abilities.

Like I said, you're uninterested, not stupid. I understand you. Do you need fucking hand signals?

>Not adding parmasian cheese
>Not adding a three cheese blend to make in stretchy and extra cheesy
Plebs

Then why did you use the phrase Dunning-Kruger if it didn't apply?

I'm not trying to claim I'm not stupid, I'm trying to show you why you're using Dunning Kruger wrong.

You start from cheese, noodles, milk and cornstarch. From there you go garlic, cayenne pepper, semen, chocolate.

It's like a mother sauce. but the first thing you need to make sure is that it's motile enough to accept all the other shit. Moisture is key. Then you can adulterate it.

Ok autist. Someone who thinks they can make better mac and cheese means they assume themselves smarter than they are and others. When they're actually, factually wrong. Is that enough for you? I'm so tired of this and embarrassed by this thread. Just bank it and move on, can you do that?

Unironically this.

I came here to simply say "science, bitch" but this guy said it much better.

He's not the autist, I am. He's some other user who doesn't understand why you keep on using this concept wrong.
>Someone who thinks they can make better mac and cheese means they assume themselves smarter than they are and others.
I never said I could make it "better." I said I want it to be easy.
You should just stop saying "Dunning Kruger" because you don't know how to use it right.

It's not your notion, it's the assumption it implies. You can't recognize other people's interpretations from your personal intentions. Jesus christ this fucking place is tiring. I can't fucking teach you people anything else.

tl;dr your understanding isn't other peoples interpretations or how you come across.

Go eat your chicken fingers ffs.

You're not even forming coherent sentences anymore. Just do everyone a favor and never cite Dunning Kruger again, you don't understand what it means.

huh?

I know all about it. I Dunning Kruger all day long, and nobody can stop me. Sometimes I go full Dunning, sometimes I go full Kruger, but mostly I max out the Dunning Krugering and don't ease off even once. I'm basically an expert. A pretty big deal in exclusive Dunning Kruger societies. Preach not to the wise or your Dunning Kruger will soon be badly damaged, my friend.

I've noticed for some time there is one poster (presumably one, similar pattern anyway) who often cites Dunning Kruger on Veeky Forums. It's kind of sad, like a 2-year-old who learned a new word and can't stop repeating it.