Rate dinner

Rate dinner

>George Foreman grill
>grey meat

0/10

forever alone/10

can I have a bite?

we have very similar tastes.

i use A1 Bold on just about all meats and vegetables.

steel is a great value. I consider the A1 a name brand splurge however

10/10

also is that a pair of hand warmers hiding behind the Steel Reserve?

>no Mike's Hard

I can't even fucking look at that bottle of "beer" without losing my appetite, so please be considerate in the future.

cant find 40s anywhere near me I miss living in the city sometimes.
also you should try the new doritos ifyou can find them, kinda like the sweet and spicy but with an actual kick.

This cant be real. Yet... I cant imagine someone going through all this trouble to troll.
>forman grill
>A1
>doritos
>paper plate
>steel reserve
No one's taste is THIS bad.

Peoples tases are that bad but at least at that point they know it. This has to have either a level of self-awarness of it not being a very good meal, is satire, or OP lives in a 3rd world country/Stardards of a 3rd worlder from probably being a drug addict or something.

Heres my dinner.
Chicken and veggie soup.

Only nigger smoke indoors. Only poor niggers smoke in their kitchen.

Start your own thread and learn to soup

yes.

This is how I normally eat, then again im usually hammered so...

fuck... i think we buy all the same stuff. what else do you usually eat?

I felt quite ambitious today so I tried 4 new things.
>1. Making Fish (Previously I had never made anything other than shrimp)
>2. Making Ratatouille
>3. Using my microwave/oven which I do not trust to bake or roast things
>4. Making a genuinely healthy meal.

Im not to happy with the plating for the ratatouille. And while it wasn't bland, it was not as good as the traditional ratatouille I've had before.
Nevertheless I'm very happy with how the fish came out. It really helped the dish.

looks scrumdidlyumptious

I wont be using my oven again for anything other than toasting bread.
The Ratatouille was supposed to take 15 minutes, it took like 30 instead for it to get perfectly soft.

When I was younger and squatting in punk houses this is what I drank all the time. I can't believe people here unironically drink this rot gut as a dinner beverage. For fucks sake

I honestly enjoy steel and St Ides. And when you mean punk do you mean faggot shit like leftover crack

he mentioned squatting so yeah he probably means he was a faggot crustie

no we hated those kids. they're called scumfucks or oogles. they always had some retard pitbull dog too. some of them were alright but for the most part they would just come to our houses party and trash the place.

i wasn't a crustie reeeee

Got into a fight with one of those faggots at Maryland deathfest

my trips confirmed it

we call those gloves in my country

have you ever been on this board before today, pal?

Are those Doritos take on Takis? Are they any good?

Daily reminder that if you drink beer (literally cat piss) then you should kill yourself.

Liquor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cat piss >>>>>>> beer.

If you have the money or means to get liquor there's NO FUCKING reason why you should be willingly drinking beer, faggot. The only time it's acceptable to drink a beer is if you're broke as shit and can't afford weed or liquor or you're at another person's house/party/function or whatever.

I think you need to crack open a cold one and chill.

Yes very good, they have been out for years now.

I'm actually broke as fuck and I'm about to run to the store and cop some Coors. It's fucking retarded how early liquor stores close here.

Nice thanks. I'm gonna get some later

I know that feel. I live in the rural South East and everything closes at 9 on a fucking Saturday.

btw they make ur hands and fingers red as fuck way more than takis

Here comes my shitty dinner

Nigga I live in the Bronx, New York City...there's legit no fucking reason why liquor stores should be closing at 9PM here. You want to hear an even bigger kicker? The fucking 7/11 here isn't permitted to sell alcohol on Sunday's. What kinda faggot shit is that?

It was okay

What the fuck? How the fuck does NY manage to have shittier alcohol laws? What's the logic behind it since I gather religion is less of a factor up there?