Chizza and sex

This is a two-fer thread.

Have any of you tried the Kentucky Fried Chicken Chizza?. How is it?

And have any of you ever had sex iin a restaurant? If so, what restaurant, and what part of the restaurant? Under the table ? In the bathroom ? With a glory hole stranger ? In the kitchen ? Through the drive-thru window ?

I ask because it's always been a dream of mine to have sex in KFC kitchen.

good thread op.

yeah I had to try it because I want to support the avant-garde experimentalism that KFC seems to be continuing in their food.
anyway, it was alright. the chicken was a little soggy and the cheese got cold too quick, but the good bites I had were pretty good. unfortunately I didn't finish all of it because the dude busted all over my face and I make it a rule to always end a meal with cum.

I don't care for either of your topics, so I'll start another one.

Only utter plebs do not recognize salt and vinegar as the greatest crisp flavour.

dont mind me just eating chizza!
my delivery boy was extremely late so the chizza is extremely chunky

I bet the grease off the chicken that I usually like to sniff and lick off my fingers, would make for great lubricant.

I bet it wouild feel great to rub fried chicken grease all over the dick or even to suck it off someone's dick.

KY should release a line of KFC chicken flavored and scented lubricant, or just bottle the KFC grease itself.

Only with the really thick kettle style ones though. Thin chips with salt and vinegar are ass

Thats ingenius.

Never had chizza.
Sex-
>nice restaurant in a city-owned "cultural center"...art galleries, ballet, music, etc
>walk-in fridge
>me 29yo sous chef
>her 17yo intern and daughter of the building manager
>perfectly legal in my glorious state

This is honestly just a shitty version of chicken parm. I don't get how they can get away with calling it a chizza. What a fucking stupid concept.

It became a pizza hybrid when they added pineapple.

Haven't had the chizza but I might try it.

I've masturbated in couple restaurants. Does that count? Busted a nut all over the grill one night

I currently fuck my boss. Usually at the desk, or bent over the prep table. I work at a well known pizza restaurant. We just have no cameras.

You better check her Twitter feed. In the current social climate she may well have reconsidered that incident and turned it into a #metoo story.

>They even ruin meme pizzas by putting pineapple on it
I swear to god you fucking faggots have to destroy everything don't you

Fuck the Chizza, can we just get the original fucking Double Down back please!

This was the best product that they have ever done. Fuck these attempts to be weird or out of the ordinary.

I just want my fucking Double Down.

What's wrong with pineapple pizza?

If you think there's nothing wrong with pineapple pizza, you're probably rape and molest children or at least will in the future.

Not him, but I like pineapple pizza too. Will chemical castration stop me from harming children? I don't want that to happen.

I never knew about the Chizza and I’m a virgin

i had one of these immediately after a near death experience once. my rear wheel drive car fishtailed as i was merging onto the interstate once, going fully perpindicular so that i was able to see out my driver's side window the semi truck coming straight at me. this was in 2011 and i still remember every detail. i spun away at the last second and went into the ditch ass-first, got towed out and drove away without a scratch on me or the car.

for reasons i still can't explain, the first thing i did after i stopped shaking was pull off the highway and get a doubledown in the KFC drivethru and eat it in voracious bites while shaking and crying. i had never had one before, and hadn't really thought about having one. but as soon as i almost got crushed- i had to have the DD. never had one since, either.

Never had Chizza

I fucked a girl bareback in the back of a Mexican restaurant. I'm pretty sure the staff knew what was going on. I was so fucking stupid when I was younger.

Nah... She was fine.
The walk-in was our first encounter but it went on all summer until she left for college.

americans were a mistake

Never heard of chizza; might check it out.

N/A