It's time you learned how to properly eat a pizza Veeky Forums

>it's time you learned how to properly eat a pizza Veeky Forums

Please, someone shot him. Quickly.

At least faggots can't spread their genes.

What a card. This hilarious prankster should get his own movie.

Kek 0:29
>Free prostate exams

People like that give off this air of general uselessness to me. When I get to know them, even a little, my suspicions have always been confirmed. I used to try not to judge so hard in the appearance and mannerisms of someone in the first 15 seconds of meeting them, but you can only be right so many times before you realize that is more of a waste of time than those kinds of people are a waste of space.

shut up, faggot. Hes right, you can sense how absolutely useless that guy is just from the way he holds his knife and fork.

extreme soy

Why do gay people have this gay look? You can just tell they're gay by looking at their face.

I'm not sure, but it makes me upset.

please use a tripcode

Thanks OP, do you have any more instructional videos. I could sure use some coaching on the proper eating methods

>At least faggots can't spread their genes.
A lot of gay people still have children, just because they prefer same-sex sex doesn't mean they can't do it just to get pregnant, or use IVF

Its not that he uses a knife and fork its that he puts the knife in his mouth is what bothers me most

Wait until that no-sperm fertility treatment takes off

We'll have more lesbian clones than Star Wars

I haven't heard someone call someone else a card in forever. nice throwback user

Not only that, but they're actually very common donors. Women who don't want anonymous donors often approach homos they know to donate sperm. Their husbands find it less threatening when it comes from someone with no sexual interest in their wives. The cuttlefish effect.

congratulations on discovering what intuition is

>ring on his finger
user....

how to gag on cock like a pro

>gays suddenly can't marry
This isn't the land of the religion of peace, friend.

The typical /mu/ poster

how can he use a napkin, fork, and knife yet look more barbaric than just eating it with your hands

It all the anxiety of looking like a soyboi on camera