Name a better vegetable

Name a better vegetable.

Okra

onions

Slimy

pea tips

I can't

makes your semen good texture

Never had slimy okra, guess that must be because I can cook.

Brussel Sprouts and Cabbage are probably my favorites.

Not really. It's one of the vegetable's features and you should learn to use it.

I've had it in many dishes and I would never consider the "slimy" as that is a negative feature.

>Error: You must wait longer before deleting this post.
*them

They just found out in a study that asparagus gives you cancer. Nobody here cares, but you can google it if you want.

Looks like it's just fake news by the most leftard "sources".

It makes your pee stink. Carrots are better.

>Carrots are better
they make you orange

It's a bold statement to everyone in the surrounding urinals that you're health conscious and have an adult's palate. It's a shame public restrooms aren't unisex because that's a message that should be shared with all.

>what middle ameritards think about science.

I see absolutly no motive for leftards to make up lies about asparagus. Leftards love green veggies.

asparagus give you asburgers

Youre parents put you on the spectrum, user.
Asparagus is gonna put you on chemotherapy apparently.

White people eat asparagus, there's your motive.

>trying to shit on a skeptic when you're misrepresenting and misunderstanding a scientific study a la fox & friends
You're trash. The other poster's dumb as rocks, too, but you've got him beat.

>you've got him beat
Oh ok, non-profit health organizations say it's nonsense and there have been no studies on humans done. It's like saying chocolate will kill a human because feeding it to a dog will poison it. You both are absolutely retarded.

>implying The white people want to take control of the worlds supply of asparagus.
Do you , flat earthers, have any idea how fucking retarded you all sound right now.

Leftards hate white people, that's commonly known. They will attack anything regarding white people and are donated millions of dollars to actively research anything that destroys their societies. Don't spam your retarded rat studies here that are flooded in the MSM to provoke FUD.

By the sound of it your triggerdness is gonna give you a major heart attack before you get cancer. Thats funny, hey can i have your stuff when you die? Trailer trash ussually have cool stuff according american pickers.

Nice retarded opinions, do you have any other retarded opinions to give that you'd like to shit all over this board? Your asparagus attack is nonsense and your political ideology is nonsense.

>your asparagus attack

Mine?

Yeah either it's yours or you are the dick sucker that defended it.

Whats it like being so retarded that you feel like your asparagus is under attack?

Maybe you should go warn your local grocery store that lib cucks are right now planning an attack on the alt rights asparagus supply.

Maybe you should not post retarded ass misinformation on this board. That would be nice, but you are leftards after all, all you know is misinformation.

>alt right asparagus farmer detected

Nancy pelosi is gonna take you asparagus away.
How triggered does that make you?

Leftards keep trying to cover up how retarded they are that they think rat studies correlate to humans because their fake news MSM sources tell them to believe everything they say.

>Veeky Forums rule # 1: never post retarded ass information on Veeky Forums !! We take our tendies very fucking seriously here!!!

Thanks for admitting you're retarded and nobody should listen to you. I'm proud of you, you were a big man today to admit that.

>no one should listen to you

Have you noticed this is an anonymous anime forum lately, user?
How do you know im not actually nancy pelosi?

Did you notice that you posted bullshit? Did you notice that what you post is not actually true? Well you already said as much so I don't know what you're still doing here.

You can't. And to think, I never touched this shit until my mid twenties. Tastes so good and gives the best smelly piss.

I can't. I just wish this vegetable was affordable all year round, not seasonal. If it was, my piss would stink 365 days of the year.

Do you own Veeky Forums? Cause you sure like to live a lie like you do.

Will you ever stop admitting you are a lying retard? Everybody knows you are a lying retard already, will you ever stop posting to me and admitting that fact?

I enjoy watching you seeth.

>artichoke hearts

capsicum/bell peppers ez

Dang bra you must really hate asparagus to lie about it so much.

This just in!! Breaking news!! Asparagus worse for triggered alt right fags than gamma radiation.

You sure you're responding to the right guy? Because it sounds like we agree on this issue.

Tell everyone how asparagus causes cancer, leftists are geniuses. Everyone listen to this.

Oh good, so what's your problem then?

nm for some reason i need a password now to delete

>there are two people in this thread who are perfectly willing to get in a knife fight over asparagus.

Guessing you're not this guy

You're god damn right, these fuckers will answer for their fake news.

correct

This just in! breaking news!!
Asparagus make you have a micro penis and be an insecure, miserable, easily-triggered, faggot nobody likes. Breaking news.

That's great, glad you have admitted you have no arguments against what I have said.

easy

broccoli

This.
I grow my own broccoli, and it's delicious.
Asparagus is okay, but it makes my pee stink. No thanks.

Why would i want to argue with you about your confirmed micro penis, insecurities, & high blood pressure?

The same reason you won't argue that you are wrong about asparagus causing cancer, because you are wrorng and you are a braindead retard.

I was fucking right and i just had a preminition of your death from stage 4 man breast cancer two years from now. Its gonna be great. No more you.

>I was fucking right
About nonsense that was proven wrong. No you were wrong leftcuck, deal with it.

corn on the cob
asparagus literally second in my book though

If i say im wrong will you go clean the shit out of your pants from your autistic raging?

I don't know why I disprove of your retard garbage nonsense and you think that's "raging". Would you care to explain to normal human beings so they can laugh at you?

You were having a total meltdown, man. It was hilarious.

So you are one of the admitted forced fake news cucks or what are you trying to say?

Would you look at this guy having a total meltdown. Horey shet.

Potato

Asparagus is bad *t. you, dumbass cuck
Why is this trash allowed to post here?

You must be a newfag. Go on little newfag. Have your meltdown. Get it all out .

Now you're a veteran of this borad, posting newcuck shit and rat experiments. Beware of this scumbag if you value your mental state.

>letting someone on an anime forum have power over your own mental state

>Posting retard shit because you are mentally weak.
Sad, you should cut it out now that everybody knows what you are.

You dont even have to season it for it to be good.
I do season it though.

I dont think anyone else but you is feeble minded enough to have a melt down over an asparagus study or else you would see someone else beside you acting as equally retarded and triggered as youre acting.

u fucking aspie its a tuber not a veggie
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I just want to reveal the truth, and you retards have admitted many times you are lying about aspargus. What motive do you have to lie about some plant?

It apparently only makes some people's pee stink.
It does mine but both my brothers are unaffected.

I drink my brother's pee.

Don't we all?

>tfw you get trolled, have a meltdown and then try to save grace by self declaring yourself to be some kind of freedumb fighter for truth.

i like spinige

Being born causes you to die, fagwad, stress about that one.

>Youre
>gonna

You're or You are
Going to

Fucking degenerate American "english"

I have a bed with about 16 crowns planted. The only drawback to it is it has a short window where it produces a buttload all at once in early spring (you can virtually see the shoots growing). We eat it evey day for about a month and then it's over. But damn they are excellent stir fried in hot pepper/garlic oil, roasted, grilled, steamed, blended into a cream soup, steamed, etc. The key is except for the soup, don't overcook them.

>paraplegic detected

You must have absolutly nothing to live for if you have resorted to correcting spelling and grammar on Veeky Forums.