discord
.gg/4dVcBTP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUH3ttCnnGU
chinasichuanfood.com/mapo-tofu-recipe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i fucking hate women

Bacon wrapped bacon.
Take bacon wrap it around more bacon and kind of tie it in to little bacon knot balls then put it in a CAST IRON pan and cool till bacon is done.

What's wrong with her? Doesn't she realize this world is a sad vale of tears? You can't just pull cutesy faces and pretend everything is going to be alright.

those cute faces almost make up for the heartless vegan clawing away beneath the surface

She can though. And you know what? She probably will have a pretty pleasant life because of it

I'm willing to put down $2000 saying you're wrong. We'll check back on her in 20 years.

Consuming fake cheese that doesnt melt is no way to live

So much pathology here. I'll bet you also think your life will be better in twenty years

Lighten up, buttercup. She's not going to suck you off if you defend her. Even if she does she's not going to swallow. She's vegan.

>mad at a woman smiling online
>"lighten up"

Why are they so pretty? It's making me sad.

You can just tell this is a girl who would literally ignore incels and not so much as speak to a man she finds inferior.

/r9k/ pls go holy shit

It's because they have a healthy diet. Get that burger out of your face fatso

STUPID CUNT

autists

What's your favorite tofu recipte? So far I've mainly been cooking curries, mapo tofu and miso soup but it's getting a little boring.

>2 captchas for a single post
Fuck you Hiro.

I'd give her some nut milk

i bet she is having a very lonely and empty life with veganism being her only (((cause))). otherwise she wouldn't be putting over the top effort into looking so happy on a video for stranger perverts to see her.

No, she's definitely doing it because there's easy money to be made.

Don't care about this cunt or really about veganism at all, but here's a vegan recipe:

Stewed Beans with Rice:
Make a sofrito. This is sort of the Latin version of a mirepoix. It's a base for a lot of our recipes. This is going to be a Caribbean version:
1 onion (I don't give a fuck which kind, but don't use red)
Several cloves of garlic, to taste
Maybe 1/4-1/2 of a bunch of cilantro
A few leaves of recao/culantro, again to taste (this stuff is very aromatic. If you can't find it, use more cilantro but this shit really makes the dish better)
2 cubanelle peppers
A handful of ajies dulces. These look similar to habaneros, but generally aren't spicy (some may have a bit of heat though, but not too much). If you don't have this shit, omit it, but again, the flavor is hard to substitute.

You need fucking sazon. This is seasoning. Throw some onion and garlic powder, celery seed, ground coriander, cumin, smoked paprika, and dried oregano together. You can add S+P too but I prefer to do it in the dish.

Make achiote oil. Take some annatto seeds and infuse them into some oil. I don't give a fuck about the ratio, maybe 2 tbsp for 1 cup of olive oil. The end product should be a rich red-orange color.

Make some motherfucking rice. I use medium grain rice, at a ratio of just over 1 part water to just under 1 part rice.

Now take a slice or two of a bigass onion (again, don't care which but red will look like shit) and dice that shit. Mince a clove or two of garlic. Saute these fuckers in your achiote oil, then add a couple tablespoons of your sofrito. Stir like a maniac until the liquid is mostly evaporated. Add maybe about 1.5 tbsp. of your fucking seasoning, and stir until fragrant, then add about 4 oz. of tomato sauce (or more. I don't give a fuck: you do what you like). Throw in a can of beans (pink beans work best, but do whatever the fuck you want, there's no fucking rule here), drained.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Add some fucking water. With our measurements, maybe about 3/4 cup. Don't add too much, as this is supposed to thicken up to a stew-like level. This ain't fucking soup. Add some olives and capers if you like. Also add a small handful of cubed calabaza (tropical pumpkin), butternut squash, or potato, whatever the fuck you've got. Some kind of gourd/tuber. Taste for seasoning, if you need more of anything, add it: onion/garlic powder, salt, pepper, whatever the fuck you need. It should be slightly salty since you're adding tubers and serving this shit with rice. Bring the pot to a low boil and then turn the heat down to a nice simmer. Simmer this shit for about 30 minutes or until your tuber is fucking tender. Serve with the rice you made. Garnish with cilantro if you feel the need.

Oh yeah, the sofrito is often mashed in a mortar and pestle or food processor or blender, but you can chop everything really fine and build it in the pan if you want. Who the fuck am I to tell you what to do.

will mexican qts like OP fuck me for this

She seems like a total cunt so probably not. But you'll still be eating good.

We fought long and hard to evolve and make mother nature and the animal kingdom our bitch. Why put all that hard work to waste eating like a deer? Now, I'll take a bacon wrapped ribeye steak, with a side order of cooked ham and chicken breast.

I love meat as much as anybody, but you should eat some fucking vegetables too. Eat all of the things. Also pussy.

Vegetable? Like what food eats?

Made a huge pot of Broccoli & "Cheese" Soup yesterday using this recipe blended with 2 chopped broccoli heads added as the broth base watered down:
youtube.com/watch?v=HUH3ttCnnGU
Added another head of chopped broccoli added afterward with some diced celery, red onion, and finely minced garlic. I subbed in olive oil for vegetable oil instead because that was all I had which was a mistake in the flavor profile. I rescued it though by cutting the fat with some vinegar acid which brightened everything back up. Ended up being pretty good.

What do you recommend as a good stater tofu recipe?

Me hanging out with my vegan friends.

>She can though. And you know what? She probably will have a pretty pleasant life because of it
This. Living vicariously online and become prematurely embittered die to a pathological obsession of politics and social media minutiae at the expense of your IRL self is what causes people on Veeky Forums to be miserable. Not women, (((Jews))), blacks, libruls, Trump, or anything else.

The 3 I mentioned are fairly easy and tasty. It's a good idea to buy fermented black beans, a fermented soyabeans + chili sauce and a hot curry paste. Just with those, soy sauce/ginger/garlic/onions and your favorite veggies (eggplant and broccoli are great) you can make a variety of nice curries without a lot of effort. Many people like to use coconut milk but that's too fatty for me, I just use water.

chinasichuanfood.com/mapo-tofu-recipe/
Just follow that and don't use minced meat. Don't have a recipe for curry, I just fry the tofu first, glaze the onions, put the ginger+garlic in, add the beans/sauces for 2 minutes, water, bring it to boiling and then put the tofu and vegetables in and let it simmer for a bit. I have a steamer for the vegetables which is super convenient.

You just know this chick would bite your dick off if you looked at her wrong

Obnovious bitch.

>OH HEHEHEHE LOOK AT ALL THE FACES I CAN MAKE HEHEHEHEHEHE FUCK MY PUSSY AND RAISE MY KIDS FOR 18 YEARS BB

>spends more time filming her face than the actual recipe
vapid whore

>the consumption of meat is human society's greatest achievement
Technology has actually helped us transcended the need to eat animal products. You're the primitive in this equation.

I bet you think EVs are better than ICE too

They are for city driving. Fifty to a hundred years from now, they'll probably be better all round.

Are you butthurt because women won't look at you, or because you can't afford to support a kid?

>General

What are some good vegan recipes to share with my wifes black son?

neither. plenty of women look at me and i dont have problems getting laid. what i cant stand are female attention whores who have nothing to offer but their body and try to act cute for male attention. its childish and pathetic. and so are you.

Fuck your marxist bullshit.

I bet her pussy nectar is delicious.

also
w2c qt mexican gf.

The absolute state of numales. A woman's job when she is single is to look pretty and get a man's attention. That's her entire role. It's not to enter the workforce and "break dat glass ceiling."

She eventually has household duties, but that comes after marriage. Notice that this one is learning to prepare food. This is a skill that will serve her well.

ok so she should get honest about it and lose the props and just post in front of the camera making stupid faces all day, dropping the act of making some kind of food.

putting different fruits in a mixer requires no skill whatsoever.

Fragile masculinity

Damn she's cute as fuck. I kinda wanna become a vegan now! :3c

That is why they over hype products and call them "ninja" food processor so you can feel like you are a true master.

>He resents women because they monopolize being cute and adorable

Future tranny and suicidal case detected.

no he resents women because they're overprivileged narcissists that expect men to shoulder 100% of the effort in a relationship and wont be interesting or charismatic in the slightest because they dont have to be

I'm sure your shitbox car can totally make it 300 miles across the outback with it's bitch batteries. Meanwhile my truck just needs some extra jerrycans.

cunty femininity

Our only task as men is to find a partner, pass the seed either die in a war or performing dangerous work.

You must be an over privileged, narcissistic man child.

rawvana is so fine.

like all vegans, her skin looks unhealthy as fuck.

this

XD

I have no problem with you vegans but the fact you wont;' eat real cheese is a sin against humanity.

>made this smoothie for lunch
What the fuck now I'm a vegan this is great

How do we stop women?