Confess

Confess.

80% of my calories come from alcohol, and my wife just left me so why not make it 100%.
I do not even feel like cooking anymore, I just eat frozen foods.

British Sunday Roasts are the most overrated food in the country. Awful excuse for "food". I'd say the world, but the rest of the world has the wherewithal not to eat that rubbish so it wouldn't make sense. Pizza wins that award.

i ate my foreskin

I post pictures of food other people make because I want anons to make fun of them

My diet doesn’t consist of mostly wheat, cheese and processed meat combinations so I have almost nothing to discuss with the people who post here.

I made white clam sauce yesterday. I forgot the egg yolk.

Father forgive me, for I have sinned. I've masturbated at least 15 times today and show no sign of stopping.

are you on meth?

i made a tray of brownies and ate like three quarters of it yesterday
i feel so bad about it

did it turn out ok user

The sauce was too loose. I added parmesan to try and thicken it up. It helped a little bit but I still had sloppy spaghetti. Tasted fine though.

i killed her

>Stauffers frozen lasagna is a great meal

are you the user who ate an entire lasagna in one night

I eat almost exclusively frozen chicken tenders, bologna sandwiches, instant ramen, and canned soup. I love cooking but I work 12.5 hours a day and I don't give a shit once I'm home.

No but I could be if I really wanted to

I always fry my eggs because they just end up being dry any other way

I've eaten fast food for every meal for about a month now

I eat taco bell every day

Agreed as another Brit
>Roasted meat
>Boiled root vegetables
>meat sauce (gravy)
It's bland and boring even when seasoned and every other bong tries to lynch me for it, our breakfasts aren't this shit so why dinner?

Carls Jr. is actually Hardees and I've been lied to.

I'm getting ready to suck this guy off of Craigslist's dick

And, uh, I've eaten mi goreng noodles two nights in a row, I guess

I cook food and do the dishes every day for a guy who doesn't appreciate me and I feel weaker emotionally for every day that goes by

Why? You're a big phony. You never relieve me of my food sins.

What do you eat user! I've mostly been eating quinoa/lentils lately and random veggies, sometimes other legumes

Since december here, mostly mcdonalds. I have toast and coffee for breakfast then skip lunch and eat mcdonalds for dinner. I do not feel well.

I don't like steak.

I refuse to make brownies for that reason. In the past I've just picked at it all day and the next thing I know it's half gone.

i tap my knife

lazy cunt

>invest

better one

Shit nigger if I eat poorly for 2 days I feel an uncontrollable urge to eat green stuff. How are you alive?

I've been browsing/ck/ for approximately 10 years.

I accidentally tipped the soyim waiter more than $1 I am so sorry rabbi

I can't cook if my fucking life depends on it. I can blacken a pancake, and simultaneously undercook and burn a boneless skinless chicken breast.

And no matter how hard I try, I can't get any better.

I can't cook anything and eat out basically every day, which is my only meal for the day

alright last one

I will slurp on a bottle of mustard or barbecue sauce if no food is available

I love eating barbecue Fritos dipped in Philadelphia cream cheese

people think i'm good at cooking because i'm good at baking and I go along with it, but i'm actually shit at cooking

All I want to do is get glass tupperware and make bulk health food all the time and eat mostly dark greens and fiber but I work at a restaurant and buy frozen burritos and beer after work

I eat pork but try to avoid it when it's convenient. I hate ham. I don't like pork chops and bacon. I hate seafood. I'll eat fish if it doesn't taste like fish but I don't like to. I will not eat shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, or any other fucking water bugs. I will not eat sushi.

alright for real this time

FORGIVE ME FATHER
FOR I HAVE SINNED
FIND ME GUILTY OF THE LIFE I FEEL WITHIN

What’s the black burnt lookin thing and is it good?

Im so poor I've eaten nothing but 3 grilled cheese sandwiches a day for the last three months

get a job

How is your weight?

I’m a non-purging bulimic. I plan elaborate binges for the weekends that are 10,000+ calories, feel disgusting afterwards, and starve myself the week after to purge the calories. The only reason I don’t make myself vomit is because I hate throwing up so much and I don’t wanna die of a heart attack at 25

If this is true, then I wish the best upon you, lad. Sad to hear it.

>>Roasted meat
>>Boiled root vegetables
>>meat sauce (gravy)
HOW IS THIS NOT GOOD? Boring, sure. But it's fucking delicious you fake Brit.

i dont know how to cook. i come here to learn, but i never do

I drank one and half gallons of discount beer yesterday.

Paki detected, fuck off paki.

Perhaps indian curries are a way out. They require a ridiculous amont of prepartion work (which you can do on weekends), but the actual curry can be prepared in about 10-15 minutes and tastes amazing.
Get a rice cooker for this if you don't have one. Any cheap one will do.

Sloppy spaghet is better than no spaghet, lad.

Its a type of sausage made with blood. I've never had it before.

the absolute state of you for not knowing what this is

its black pudding

fookin amazin

It's OK user, just practice, start off with student recipes, basic italian meals, that kind of thing

Or be poor. Being poor forces you to cook

I FUCKING DISPISE "FUSION" FOODS

I just had Thai food for the first time. It tasted like a fucking barn smells, or maybe wet dog, and didn't smell much better either.
I hate wasting food, but one bite and that was in the fucking trash, and I'm never touching Thai again.

I never built a pancake panzer

>bit of white over his shoulder
Keep trying

That's funny. If I go a week without eating vegetables, I don't feel well and have to get a sub or something with extra veggies.

I put mayonnaise in my sandwiches

That's what mayo is for.

quitting/cutting back drinking of course made me happier, but not as much as it makes everything easier.

fuck you

If it's boring it's not good, you prat

Put some buttons on hist shirt. Also a gold earring or chain. He also needs the braids on the side of his head.

>orthodox jews
>wearing jewelry

I tried buttons, I couldn't figure a way that made visual sense. and he already has the payot.

It actually does look good as is. What editor are you using?

paint.net and paint for the spraypaint effects for the beard

>i...it's not a bubble guys!

I'm a soyboy

shut your fucking mouth

>weekends
What are those

I secretly wish Trump would build the wall

Pork is garbage bro.

>he thinks starving himself isn't hurting his heart

I started the slop meme. No foolin’

he will

Hang on in there user.

i'm marinating some tasty chicken in my fridge

wheres the hands

I like my steak at least medium, sometimes medium-well done.

is this secret pedo language

no, i'm marinating some chicken for dinner

Fuck off cunt.

Get help mate.

I love eating unripe bananas and avocados

:DDD

I have an ancient chinese secret for unripe bananas , poke a couple holes in the ends of an unripened banana and microwave it in 30 second increments , it ends up turning into a super sweet pudding thing.

hey look on the bright side, at least you don't post on al/ck/ or sipfag threads so you can't be the most pathetic user on this board by a longshot