I'm in the mood for clam chowder but don't want to go to a restaurant. What's the best canned clam chowder?

I'm in the mood for clam chowder but don't want to go to a restaurant. What's the best canned clam chowder?

if you're going to the store to buy canned soup, why not just purchase the ingredients to make it yourself?

some of us have jobs you neet.

is cooking only for the unemployed?

Don't pin your inferiority on us OP. Just because you can't work and cook doesn't mean we can't.

yes

Some of us don't work manual labor and have energy after work to do enjoyable and enriching activities like cooking, poorfag.

look at this duuuuude

dogfish head actually makes a delicious clam chowder. not sure if you can get it unless youre on the east coast

then why do blacks on on food stamps only buy doritos and purple drink?

Campbell's Slow Kettle Style New England Clam Chowder

i work manual labor, get paid well, and have energy after work to do things i enjoy
you sound weak

fpbp

The pic related is the best of the canned soups commonly available. But yeah, better to learn to make it yourself. It doesn't take too long. Most soups don't. It's only when you start adding larger beans into your repertoire that soups get time consuming.

That only happens on Faux News and breitfart.

black people cook all the time retard

Cooking meth doesn't count

Crack my good man.

Black people cook crack.

My mistake my fellow African American brother *raises grape soda*

Make your own, you crazy cow. Clam chowder is super easy to make and will taste way better than anything you could get in a can.

>you crazy cow

this
it doesn't take long at all
protip: eat it with a hotdog for max comfy

>use canned clams
>dude, this is so much better than canned clam chowder!
seppuku immediately

How do you know they used canned clams? Where I live, I can go right down the block and buy either a variety of fresh clams, frozen shucked clams, frozen whole clams, and canned clams.

I hate canned New England clam chowder, but Progresso's Manhattan-style is pretty decent for canned soup.

i did use canned clams, but probably not exactly the kind that smart guy is thinking of
i don't live on the coast and i can only make it out there once a year during clam season

Just buy Chunky. The soup that eats like a meal