Is this the greatest flavor of chip ever made?

Is this the greatest flavor of chip ever made?

it's a worse version of bbq

eating potato chips is like munching on a stick of butter.

9/10 of those "whacky" publicity stunt flavors are utter dogshit

more like 10/10 actually

>all dressed
>wacky

yet i always find myself buying them then regretting not getting a flavor i know is good

In short, No.
Pic related is though.

stop being adventurous.

Wrong again. These are fagster

All dressed ruffles were made for pic related. Texture and flavor are perfect for a sandwich

oh my god.

This is the context of the thread. Discussing which 'chips are the best chips' is like talking about which flavor of sprinkles you like. It doesnt matter, they dont actually have flavor its all fake to trick your mind and you're a fat piece of shit.

What a bitter twat. Cheer up you little bitch

Gentlemen...

These are so damn good.

I mean theyre fucking chips user. Just chips. Imagine being this excited about the variety of apples.

physically impossible not to eat the whole bag

nope this is

hvor er mine drenge henne?

God damn Canada. There's we don't have them in America. Weirdos (pic related):

You don't belong here. Get off my board

i ate a whole big bag the other night
thicc and crunchy and salty goodness

i went to the grocery store today and a guy there was literally having an apple autism meltdown about one of the varieties they had for sale
i bought a bag because of it and he was right, they were damn good apples

What? We have those here

Remember when they had balsamic vinegar chips? I'd like to see them try balsamic vinegar and ketchup.

Don't mind me, just the best variety of apple coming through

>Is this the greatest flavor of chip ever made?
It's pretty good. Without knowing, I could understand if it is really the #1 canadian flavor. To me, it's a cross between BBQ, paprika/ketchup flavors I've had overseas, and the joy of salt and vinegar. It's not as sweet as some BBQ chips, which I like. You could make an argument that it tastes like Georgia or Tennessee or NC BBQ sauce, since there are some vinegar based BBQ sauces people alternately like throughout the BBQ lovin' regions.

That said, I still wouldn't buy it often. The novelty of crazy flavored chis for me is a rare craving. I'd refer to have make some dip for good normal chips, than flavored chips anyday. These All Dressed are as close as it gets to not doing that.

too sweet

Almost. Also had aged cheddar&onion chutney chips in the UK that were godlike but there's nothing like that in the US.

what kind faggot

They are, but the American version is pretty shitty compared to the canadian one. It isn't the same.

i haven't seen barbecue ruffles in years
i'm very upset

Spicy mustard is pretty good. I mean, mustard is the best condiment so I guess it is little surprise.

Mein brüder, wer ist sie market ich müss habe das spuds

Step aside, actual best flavor coming through (and it's a yuro exclusive)