British Cuisine

What are some other British food I can start making?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8-rj3gVOAnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they have an amazing lineup of pastries, pies and cakes. tiny ones, huge ones, hot ones, cold ones, meat ones, fruit ones, sugar ones, candy ones

Chips, cheese and gravy, which the Canadians seem to think is their dish, despite it being made here before they even had a country.

Poutine?

It was discovered that this is a British dish in a super old cookbook

Italians will never recover

kebabs and curry

>Spaghettis BTFO
Also, tomatoes originated in America

try this cookbook OP

Cottage pie is a comfy meal on a cold february night.

I've never been able to make one that wasn't a bit bland and boring.

Tikka masala is divine. I made it for my housemate and told him it was indian. He doesn't know the truth.

Worcestershire sauce is the secret

Add garlic and a little chilli to the meat and also add horseradish to the mashed potatoes.

South America.

Same thing

Shepherd's pie is pretty good.

Bongs don't have cuisine, just fodder.

It's not, though.

t. Giuseppe

Kedgeree is quick and easy.

Tea and crumpets

youtu.be/8-rj3gVOAnM

Special fried rice is always a favorite of mine

Faggots. Always faggots.

W-what happened to the garlic?

At least she can beat an egg, but holy shit how does she not know that rice has to be cooked?

It's special, not proper.

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D

t. HFSC Sharter

Thanks, I'll try it with those next time.

It's been browned to her liking

>quintessentially brittish

Sandwiches are nice, like the cheeseburger, or the hotdog.

OH WOW LOOK HE POSTED A CURRY AND SAID IT WAS BRITISH CUISINE HAHA WOW HOE ORIGINAL LOL BONGS ARE MUSLIMS LOL BETCHA HAVENT HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE HAHAHA WHITER THAN YOU MOHAMMED

imagine being this assblasted

There are two "indian" recipes that are in fact
British created recipes back at home in the UK, did you not know that?

I can hardly watch stupid Gordon Ramsey going to India to learn the origins of his favorite non existent curries there.

OP, I make a trifle every Christmas in my crystal trifle bowl. It's layered boozy heaven. My recipe is the homey kind that uses Jello and boxed custard mix, which I have to seek out here in the US to get. It has repeating layers of sponge cake soaked in cream sherry, bird's custard, strawberry and raspberry (sometimes bananas) filled jello layers, and whipped cream when serving. Recipe came from my childhood piano teacher who taught it to my mom. She was here for university work.

I also make the banofee pie sometimes, and scotch eggs for parties, and a late night welsh rarebit if I have some awesome bread to toast. I consider most everything else Colonial American as much as British, like mince pies, the sunday roast or Irish boxty or colcannon. I like it all.

thanks Dr. Seuss.

Haggis.

>See Webm
Oh this could be interesting!
>"HAI PEEPO!"
OH GOD KAY NOO!!

>British food
>Irish boxty

I'll save you the time and let you know that bongs will say they invented every single food dish ever. Even though they live in a country that doesn't have any native spices worth a Damn.

Why do you think we took over all of modern day India, shits and giggles?

who cares what native spices you have?
ooooo look at me when i came out of my mother's vagina it was on a piece of land controlled by the same government that controls land that certain plants grown on ooooooo

man, I want some now

That snacks looks so American I am getting diabetes from looking at it!

Frazzles ain’t American

Impossible. Only America has shitty fattening food.

garlic, worchester, horseradish, mustard

Ireland is part of the British Isles.

Tikka is literally British cusine you mong. Look it up.