Onion Rings

Onion rings are fucking horrible
Why does this god awful excuse for a food even exist
Is there such a thing as good onion rings out there, at all? A single instance of a single onion ring being worth more than dirt? Surely I must be missing something?

You are fucking gay dude

It's cheap and delicious. I don't know what more you want.

>bite into ring of batter which is either burnt or raw
>the whole moist slippery onion flies out and down your throat
>delicious
good joke dude
prove it

>waaaaa stop liking what I don't like: the post

I'm not telling you to stop liking them, I just want to become redpilled if there's a reason out there to like them

they're mostly an excuse to eat straight batter. I wish the onion part was thicccer

>become redpilled
Faggotry confirmed beyond question.

Agreed, bad form. The bloomin' onion is far superior.

You’d like onion “straws”. Lighter batter and sometimes they use a little cornmeal in the batter so it’s still light but has good crunch. You’re welcome

>triggered

This is my number one reason for attending the L.A. county fair. I take an entire one of these to the face once a year. It all rides on the sauce

I put them on my erect dick and let my girlfriend eat them off

>either burnt or raw
Find a better place to get your ringz bro.

What's stopping you from making onion rings with blooming onion batter?

Onion rings are the best fried side dish, period. You're just a prancing la la homo man.

You take a lil bite off the breading then slurp the onion, then eat the breading after.

This is fucked user

They're just onion rings, fucking christ dude.

full of flavor, juicy, crunchy and mos timportant can be dipped in sauce. Onion rings are a very good appetizer.

cavendish farms frozen onion rings are kind of my guilty pleasure

reminds me of going to the beach or something

Sounds like you have only had shitty ones. Well made rings don't have slippery onions.

I agree that these things suck. It's just oil and no flavor. Maybe is a stronger flavored onion was used or there was some thing special about the batter I'd like them, but otherwise they're kinda gross

Can onion rings be done in air fryers? I'd love to have them on hand without all the shit oils and salts

some places don't know how to make them.. I've had some onion rings from quality restaurants and they have little to no flavor. then there's burger king onion rings of ordered fresh they taste cash

I really wish you fuckers would learn to rotate your images.

>Girlfriend
Right on
>On my penis
Fits 2 max

*Oh

This. Bloomin' onions are just for presentation. If you don't care what it looks like just make onion rings. Or not even that. Just cut the onions into strips.

I know your feel.
Make them homemade. It’s almost worth the greasy mess.
I worked at a country style restaurant as a cook. We cut the onion into thirds, and made rings out of the thicker slices. Just dip the rings in buttermilk, then seasoned flour, then buttermilk again, and finally more seasoned flour. Fry them until the rings are slightly browned, that way the onion hasn’t gotten too soggy.

this guy knows. the only onion rings I've ever fucked with is burger king rings. Personally it's the only reason I would ever go to bk.

eat the whole onion ring in one bite like a normal person then, queerlord

You are fucking gay dudes.
Also fuck you

Do you lads like onion bhaji

or onion tempura?

I find most onion rings in the west have too much batter, but when there's a thin amount of batter its the 10/10 snack

yes. the onion rings at Barneys Gourmet Hamburgers in Berkeley and Oakland were fabulous, big thick solid chunky rings of onion, with excellent batter. it can be done

Barney's in Rockridge went way down in quality (the hamburger patties) about 7 years ago.
Used to eat there all the time before they changed, never again.

Do Australians really do this?

Onion rings > French fries