My wife is a great cook

>my wife is a great cook

Biggest lie. Women are terrible lazy cooks. They take every shortcut possible and don't give a fuck. I'm almost convinced they can't recognize good taste and technique any better than a 7 year old child. Yet they pretend to like cooking on Pinterest and Facebook when in all actuality its a failed vulva flapping contest about who has the best camera and the most friends. Women these days ruin everything they touch.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

My wife cooks fine. I enjoy cooking. She fairly nuetral on the activity so I cook about 75% of the time. Shes failed at everr soup I ever seen her try but she makes a good stirfry.

buttmad roastie detected

Sorry you can't get laid user. Maybe try being less bitter and insufferable.

My gf went to make spaghetti once. She puts the pot on and sat down while the water boiled. We watched two episodes of the office before she remembered about the water.

I agree, this is a very well written post.
Thank you for already triggering 2 roasties that can't cook to save their life. This is going to be a good thread.

My mom is a great cook, so was my grandma and my nan.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Am I at /r9k/?

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you

My uncle shipped his wife away to a foreign country for two years so she could learn how to cook (so they could open a restaurant with her as head chef) and let me tell you something - that woman can fucking cook. She made a roast beef dish once that was so good that stole the gravy from her and proceeded to pour it over everything I ate for the next several days. When she's cooking, their house smells like heaven.

Not so good at running restaurants though.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it is definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

you can't make up this level of roastie rage

Chef Scalfani cooks better than any women I know

This is /b/ tier triggering. Good work user.

The only other thing i can add is my mum is a phenomenal cook, i know everyone says that but she can replicate pretty much any dish quite well, even the hawker food from when we lived in singapore.

Also my gf is the best cook out of the gfs i have had. She won me over with these chicken ribs (fucking amazing, just a 2 inch bone with a hunk of meat attached to it tender as fuck) that she did. Also her choux pastries are the bomb. Other than that you are right, they like easy shit like pasta and buying sushi, hardly any women take the time to make a dish that has more than 2 steps or requires more than 1 pot to make. Let alone prepping in advance. It's like you are fucking merlin when you make your own pizza dough WOW YOU MAKE YOUR OWN? IM TOO SCARED TO USE YEAST.

Post mums feet

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you..

Yes all women are bad, All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

roastie triggered into a meltdown. good work op.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you..

stop pretending they think.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you;

This thread is great

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than the used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you

Is there a WebM or anything that accompanies this image, OP? Good job pointing out women are trash at cooking.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you

all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yep all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you

>too bad she spilled all that sauce that go with this pasta

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you\

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived; and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you

Yes all women are bad. AIl women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. AlI women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terribIe cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literalIy every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Marry an asian who can cook like I did. Problem solved. Additional problems are solved because she'll be ferociously loyal to the family, raise the kids to be intellectual overachievers, be frugal and self sacrificing and you'll be contributing to the new master race with the combination of the superior asian IQ and acceptable white IQ with superior white body type. Just don't fuck around on her or you'll wake up in the middle of the night with her holding your severed balls and cock.
>inb4 the someone posts the alt-right whacko eliot rodger

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literaIly every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than Iiterally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever Iived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are aIl much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are alI much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today

Seething

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definiteIy not your fault that nobody loves you.

>spamming the thread to try to get it deleted
wew triggered as fuck

This thread is a big ol slap of shart.

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fauIt that nobody loves you.

I don't like this meme

Yes all women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody Ioves you.

Yes aIl women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

>because you want attention
;)

Yes alI women are bad. All women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. AIl women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.

Yes all women are bad. AlI women are terrible cooks. You are a better more complete person than literally every woman who has ever lived, and women are all much much worse today than they used to be, so you're just fucking amazing, and it's definitely not your fault that nobody loves you.