Show us those sinks you cu/ck/s

Show us those sinks you cu/ck/s.

Are you one of those soy boy faggots that keep them pristine? Or are you are REAL man who doesn't give a FUCK?

>all that asahi

>implying cleanliness isn't manly
You're disgusting

What ever you say you dainty metrosexual faggot

>REAL man who doesn't give a FUCK
i have cockroaches.

MODS

C'mon wake up!

Real men fuck man arse because women are just too feminine and gay-like. Also posting sinks on Veeky Forums can lead to FBI at you door you nonce.

Oooooh not the FBI nooooo. Shut the fuck up amerimutt

oh the new

Local law enforcement then you fucking spaz

just so you know, "real man" who dont give a fuck aint bringing women back to his place and getting laid when she sees his place is a shithole w filthy sink full of dirty dishes n shit and roaches scattering everywhere when he turns on the light

Why is that person washing beer cans?

Real men can clean a sink and also bring empty cans to a recycling center to get money back.

> he doesn't make bitches do the cleaning after he's done fucking them

Lmao beta virgin detected. Also not a single roach so cry more gay boy

My sink is trashed, but what's the point in filling it with cans? They go straight in the trash/recycling.

Maybe don't be a dumb fucking retard and realize rules are different in different countries, stupid fuck

Kill yourself, newfag normie idiot.

Don’t you have a can room?

mods are asleep, post young chicks

>other counties houses look like a street in india
How do you like being a sub human?

What? Try not write like a retard and I might understand what you're on about. Actually don't I really don't care

Those are bottles of piss aren't they

Send help

Is cleaning really THAT hard?

How the hell can anyone live like that. I'd seriously kill myself or burn the house down before I let it get to that point.

Is there a term for a u-shaped kitchen besides u-shaped kitchen?

What country is it a rule where empty cans go in the sink? Don't you have to remove them and place them in a bag a later to get rid of them?

Why the fuck do you keep empty beers cans? You a fucking recycling soy boy? I throw that shit in the trash to be burned on the weekend.

You can get fined for not recycling in my country

Will you clean for me ill make you a delightful meal