Nutritional redpills

Alright you cu/ck/s, stop fighting over petty shit. Let's get a serious thread started on what minerals and supplements that the modern western world is missing. It is obvious that the standard western diet is lacking in essential nutrition. so, in this thread, we will redpill and help each other to realize amazing but unknown supplements.

Pic related, iodine and selenium are amazingly underrated. I want to be redpilled on other supplements. Let's see if Veeky Forums has some redpilled bros left

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/J-CROWS-Lugols-Solution-Trusted-Original/dp/B001PN3BUW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1518421272&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=lugols iodine&psc=1
webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-35-iodine.aspx?activeingredientid=35
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iodine-HealthProfessional/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe

>redpills
Kill you are self

>Women who are iodine deficient are at much higher risks of birth defects (autism)
Cretinism is very different from autism. He made a mistake so everything else he wrote is probably wrong.

amazon.com/J-CROWS-Lugols-Solution-Trusted-Original/dp/B001PN3BUW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1518421272&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=lugols iodine&psc=1

look at the reviews on amazon you retards, this isn't pseudoscience, it is documented in medicine and you can tell from the reviews that people are really helped by it. If you want you can go back to fighting over how to crack an egg properly anytime though, I'm not stopping you.

I don't need to. I regularly eat seaweed, thankyou very much.

I find soy supplements are vital to suppress my innate male rape-urges

Go back there.

>we

You're going to suffer horribly in life, may as well stock up on dragon dildos now.

Vitamin D. Holyshit, vitamin D.

Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and then go to your doctor and get some bloodwork done.

What you need is going to depend on what's missing from your diet and what your body doesn't absorb well.

I take 300 mg of iron per day because I'm anemic. It's a bad idea for someone who's not anemic to take what I do.

I started taking vitamin D every day because someone bought me a bottle of tablets. I have noticed zero difference in any aspect of my being and I have been taking them for 2 months now.

This is the correct answer. Get bloods done to find out what you're not getting in your diet.
That said:
A lot of people, especially males, are lacking zinc and magnesium that are both essential to a healthy bodily function.
Also don't overdose your zinc or you'll get the shits.

>look at the reviews on amazon

You're even dumber than I thought.

nah, makes me horny. I'd rather stay bored.

>citing reviews from amazon
what's next, youtube comments?

>They fucked up in supplying iodine to the population.
>Go back to /pol/.

Supplements lead to Facism! Obviously.

what? I know pol is retarded, i hate that cesspool. So because I think iodine is a good supplement that makes me a neo nazi/trumptard? nice logic

yes. people need to be outside and receiving sunlight to their skin instead of shut inside all day

you probably already get enough sun. A lot of people live horribly sheltered lives where they hardly see the outdoors for more than an hour at a time, so for them vitamin D is useful

webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-35-iodine.aspx?activeingredientid=35

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iodine-HealthProfessional/

how about webMD and a .gov website? Or is that too much thinking for you brainlets? Iodine deficiency is a real and prevalent problem in the western world, just look at the articles. Way to derail a thread with your low iq musings, if you had done 30 seconds of research you'd realize everything I said was true.

>It is obvious that the standard western diet is lacking in essential nutrition

no it isn't

t. shill

yeah great argument

The dude provided his sauces, where are yours?

Yes it is. Like half a dozen vitamins/minerals.

FUCK
DRUMMMMPPFFFFF
WE ARE THE RESISTANCE!!!!!

Modern day westerners are the most nourished people in human history, and probably the single group of any species with the easiest access to nutrition in the history of planet earth. If you can't get adequate nutrition in the first world in 2018 it is YOUR failure.

Literally not an argument. You missed the entire point, go back to middleschool and practice reading comprehension.

>Most Americans have decided that table salt is shit

You think most Americans don't just buy the regular Morton shit at the Rite-Aid?

know that you have made at least one user aware of the need for iodine in the diet. thank you, op!

you're welcome, hopefully it helps you.

notice how everyone is exposing you as a retard, faggot. yes, westerners have plenty of food, that's not what we're saying your reading comprehension is garbage. we as a society are severely lacking various vitamins and minerals in our food, of which iodine is just one. There's plenty to eat but much harder to learn about/acquire those vitamins and minerals that could help us greatly.

Could we survive without these vitamins and minerals and eat soy and mcdonalds all day? Yeah we could. But this thread is about optimizing health, if you can't see that then just leave.

I dont see the sun at all and I'm pale AF.
Only thing I take that'd helped is fish oil.

In the US lack of iodine in the diet is associated with the inbred hill country people of the appalaichans and ozarks. If you aren't a whitetrash hillbilly living in a trailer in a meth/opioid/fetanyl fog, you won't have a problem.

It's much harder to learn about nutrition? As opposed to when? Bygone days when we knew nothing about nutrition?

>amazon.com/J-CROWS-Lugols-Solution-Trusted-Original/dp/B001PN3BUW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1518421272&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=lugols iodine&psc=1

Oof...most of those comments are total wack jobs claiming it as a panacea for everything from hyperthyroidism to burning off moles.

A few excerpts:

>Read Dr. Brownstein's book and judge for yourself. He has successfully treated stage 4 breast cancer with it.

>Believe it or not, I used this to burn off a pre-cancerous melanoma on my right hand.

Believe what you want, but I'm gonna trust my doctor over a middle eastern unleavened bread baking board.

Those are just from the front page, btw

>fetanyl fog
That's why I just stick to the good stuff

dear god

>i know more than any of you
dropped

I noticed theres different kinds, and also dosages, what would be a good starting point?

Post some Q-user shit man.

>look at the reviews on amazon
Are you fucking serious?

>redpilled

k then, plz tell me how to alter my diet to battle the ebil jewish lizard alien army led by Hillary

We aren't missing any, because we eat eggs for breakfast. Think about them, they're like this simple little fragile thing, that encapsulates all the nutrition needed to support life. All of your aminos and proteins are in eggs.

And fuck the egg-white faggots. It's the yolks that have all the good shit. I like them runny, to be sopped up with ham and biscuits.

>we as a society are severely lacking various vitamins and minerals in our food

no we aren't
you've been taken for a ride by supplement shills

vitamins and minerals aren't magical substances

Fuck it, this is now a Scotch Egg thread. Eggs, wrapped in pork sausage and deep-fried. Perfect.

fats, protons, carbs, vit A, B2, B5, B12, D, selenium, biotin, phosphorous and even OP's precious iodine

nutritional powerhouse