What was the last thing you cooked? Do any of you cook?

What was the last thing you cooked? Do any of you cook?
This board has changed.

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/03/dinner-tonight-jacques-pepins-quick-roasted-chicken-recipe.html
youtu.be/ZL4MGwlZuAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roasted a bird, made chicken fried rice, singapore noodles and some curry fried rice. Oh, and some bolognese.

>this board has changed

Yeah, I can't remember a time when there were so many dumb frog posters.

Made colcannon with pork butt today.
It's pretty fucking good

sounds good anons. any good recipes you wanna share?

Piri piri Chicken

2 tbsp McCormicks piri piri blend
3 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp Herbes de Provence (thyme or Italian blend may work)
2 tbsp White wine vinegar
1 tsp Salt
4 Garlic Cloves minced/finely chopped

optional:

Liquid Macarico piri piri hot sauce to taste (approx. 2tsp)

mix well

Use Jacques Pepin recipe for application instructions and cooking.

seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/03/dinner-tonight-jacques-pepins-quick-roasted-chicken-recipe.html

That's one.

Made gumbo sunday night, was bretty good

I made pork and beef dumplings today. They were great.

I got nostalgic for chicago so I made a meme 'za and pretty well knocked it out of the park although I really need to start buying actual parmesan
Chef John is frowning right now and he doesn't know why

Smoked 2 racks of spare ribs yesterday. They were nice, but a bit chewy.

>coca cola cannon
tell me more

I'm probably raping and pillaging the irish way to do it but the irish aren't big babies like italians so whatever.
I just make mashed potatoes and slow cooked cabbage, onions and meat and mix the two at the end with a fair helping of butter.
Deceivingly tasty.

All in one day?

I made shakshuka yesterday, about to fry an egg for an egg and (homemade) hummus sandwich.

Now fuck off back to /r9k/ frogposter

not OP but if you've made eggs twice in a row as a non-student don't go around telling people you cook

Yesterday I wanted to try a new recipe and now I'm just going to make the quickest possible lunch. What makes you think you are any better?

if you've made a shakshuka for the first time yesterday you've obviously only started cooking.
>What makes you think you are any better?
never implied i was. but i agree with OP that there isn't the same emphasis on cooking here as there used to be. mostly dabblers and worse.

It's not exactly something anyone in my country makes or talks about so it isn't strange that I haven't come across it.

I do admit I'm a bit of a dabbler as I'm in no way a professional, I cook more out of necessity but I enjoy the process when I have time. If you want to fight someone you should go after the fast food addicts and brand whores.

>go after the fast food addicts and brand whores
they are in no way invested in cooking and as such are incorrigible.

They are in the way by killing off the occasional good but slow thread with their spam. For some reason they find it reasonable to have three coca cola threads at the same time.

Nice lasagna m8

Baked shortbread cookies yesterday.

thanks bro

i put a potato in the oven for an hour yesterday. ate it with butter and vegetables. what a meal!

I just made some roasted garlic and spinach chicken salad.

I just cooked some hotdogs. I’ll eat and cook something better after my finals when I actually deserve to eat something nice

>posts meta outside of /qa/
>pic related is a Reddit frog
Sounds about right.
Retard.

>Reddit frog

THC tincture infused brownie muffins with cashews and ricotta.

Rice pudding with cinnamon, raisins. and orange flower water.

"Football casserole" with taglierini, mini-beef and bacon meatballs, tomato sauce, ricotta, sharp cheddar, mozzarella, and vacchino bianco.

i haven't eaten in two days lol

I...I boiled an egg this week.

I made some BLT's. Yes, I cook everyday with my gf.

Just pasta, but it was nice

when frogposting first got big it was really bad for a few months. for some reason the jannies collectively decided to actually do their jobs for some inexplicable reason, and it was stopped

youtu.be/ZL4MGwlZuAc

boeuf bourguignon some days ago

I'm currently taking a break from food though

Rebbit claimed Pepe during the meme wars and used him to get Drumpff elected.
He belongs to them now, newfriend.

I like to cook Filipino food but my use of this board is sporadic and not many places sell pork belly

Schweinshaxe and Brezeln. p gud

Pimped out a freezer pizza to curb the munchies, I used everything but the kitchen sink

Fried chicken livers with cream gravy for lunch yesterday

>peel shrimps (or buy peeled if ur lazy)
>chop celery
>chop some green beans
>fry together with a table spoon of oyster sauce
>boil rice and mix with other things
>eat

simple, but very fresh and very, very tasty

Made moo goo gai pan yesterday. Dish itself turned out pretty good but I forgot to reduce the amount of water in the rice cooker when I added vinegar, so the rice came out a bit mushy. Still pretty tasty.

Sautéed zucchini noodles, mushrooms, and onions, in garlic and olive oil, with some leftover pork tenderloin. It was delicious.

War...
War has changed...

I made a cheese sandwich the other day.

Made nachos and home made cheese sauce
First time, made too much
Day 2 and still eating it

this board has changed me

Spahgetti carbonara.

Got a big ass block of parmesan cheese and took like 15 minutes grating a piece of it. Still so much left

Mercs ... You're all alike ... Always trying to do things the heard way.

>calling someone newfriend over something that happened in 2016
wew

Made meatloaf and stuffed baked potatoes last night. Probably gonna just eat leftovers tonight. I fuckin love meatloaf

I just put my veggie burgers in the oven, gonna eat them on a bed of spring greens plus the leftover salad from lunch

>if you've made a shakshuka for the first time yesterday you've obviously only started cooking.
lol shut the fuck up you tryhard

The board still has some okay stuff going on, but there are about 20 pepe threads and a few amerimutt threads so its getting the same fuckhead runoff that ruins every other board.

Two second lazy greasy potato and omelette for hangover

>What was the last thing you cooked?
tike masala
>Do any of you cook?
pretty much every day

Made a big pot of venison chili and fresh tortillas yesterday. I used a bunch of different dried chilis - guajillo, anco, pasilla, arbol, new mexican and chipotles. Enjoyed and I've got leftovers.

WHAT THE FUCK

I made chicken nuggies a la chick-fil-a from scratch and Mac and cheese last night. It was pretty good.

it's her stomach user