Reheating pizza hut

So I have about 4 personal pizzas sitting on my counter in my kitchen. 2 pep and 2 cheese to be precise. Anyway, how would you guys recommend I reheat these bad boys or even spruce em up a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWIJNaA-JNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

on an open flame

So do not microwave?

just set them on fire brah

Frying pan. Cook the cheese side first so the grease will crisp up the crust when you flip it.

Just simply in the oven

Put on highest heat . For me 250C

Put pizza in while it’s still cold

Come back in 7-10 mins

don't do this user

it will BLACK your pizza

Going to try this on a few pieces first!

Cook it at the same temp you would cook a grilled cheese

How long should I leave it in for to not get blacked?

Believe it or not (no doubt you do) my grilled cheese results are always all over the fuckin place.

Sit on top of it for five minutes. Cheaper and tastier than microwave.

low heat toaster-oven just like any pizza

sauce pls

Put oven on warm setting and let sit for 30 min. Or to 250 F and check back about 10 minutes later.

Take them back to where you bought them and ask for a re-fire.

how about you just put it in the microwave you soy boy

>soy boy
>having this video on your computer
>being satan
You're a mess user.

I put it in the oven at like 350 until it starts sizzling

>soy boy
>cook it in my electromagnetic radiation chamber that targets water molecules to cook food instead of over a fire like god intended
???

just reheat in the microwave by the slice like a normal person, user
protip: put a cup of water in the microwave with it to keep it from getting chewy

the best method I've found is to put it in the microwave for a brief period of time and then put it in the toaster oven. the microwave heats it in the middle and the toaster oven gets rid of the nuke taste.

Three ways you can go about this

>Classic Microwave

Put a paper towel on a plate. Put 2-3 slices of pizza on top. Microwave on high for ~60 seconds. Poke with finger to make sure it's hot enough to burn mouth, enjoy you filthy animal

>Oven

Put 1/2 to one whole pizza on pan, put pan in oven. Set oven to preheat to 350 with Pizza inside. When oven finishes heating, check Pizza, it will probably be heated and the crust firm.

>The Chef John
youtube.com/watch?v=XWIJNaA-JNA

Your first mistake was getting Pizza Hut

Add some toppings like onions or pineapple

Take a pan on medium and put the pizza crust-down for 2 min or until the crust is crisp. Then lower the heat to low and put in a few drops of water away from the pizza and cover the pan with a lid. This will steam the top so you get melted cheese/vegetables and meats that don't taste like shit, while keeping a crisp crust. Steam it for a little bit, or if you have a deep dish pizza just steam it for a min or two, then microwave for about 20ish seconds so you don't burn the crust

Why do you have left over pizza to begin with? Why didn't you eat it while it was fresh and hot?

Just eat it cold lmao

wait till pizza hut opens drive down and tell them to give you a hot pizza because the one you got last night is cold

The best way is a frying pan with a little bit of coocking oil.
If you're too lazy for that - put a wet paper napkin over the pizza an put in the microwave.