Actually spicy chips

There are many chips that are advertised as "Spicy" but are not actually. This thread is for actually spicy chips, or for anything that can beat the vaporwave aesthetics of these chips.

What exactly is the "blaze" flavor?

Actually pretty fucking hot, I tried them yesterday since they were at subway when I was getting some lunch.

It's basic dorito flavor but with a LOT of heat.

Iv had alot of spicy crisps(chips) in my time but the fucking Jap habanero or whatever those ring type ones are called have been to me atleast truly spicy and could only eat one at a time

Its not that hot. Has a similat burn to flamin cheetos or andy capps hot fries.

The taste is garlic bread mixed with jalapeno

to me they taste like sweet and sour pork but without the meat. so I guess green peppers, pineapple, breading, and sweet sauce. It is pretty spicy though.

We're here in Indonesia have Maicih

OP here, I forgot about Andy Capp's hot fries! Those are my shit, can't believe I forgot about them. I'd say that these are spicier, though. Never tried Flaming cheetos, I suppose I'll have to give those a try.

Literally tastes like corn syrup and peppers

7-11 has their own brand of peanuts that come in like five different flavors, one of them is ghost pepper flavor and they get pretty fucking hot if you eat a couple bags in a row.

These are better

Those are a total letdown as far as heat goes.

Maybe you got a bad batch? The ones I got def were very hot

Aren't these just american "flamas"?

they taste similar to other jalapeno chips to me

you sure the spiciness isn't from the mayonnaise you're probably dipping them in?

we get flamas too, they're with lime flavor, blaze isn't.

"LOL WYPIPO CAN'T HANDLE SPICE!"
>have a nigga try some of the crazy fucking billion-Scoville meme hot sauces invented by white people and they're literally crying and begging for mercy
>have a nigga try white people weed and they go in too hard and get so high they're literally afraid they're going to die

The only ones that are going to be even remotely hot will be found in the isle with stuff for Mexicans. You can get a Mexican coke made with cane sugar in those big glass bottles or a bottle of tamarind Jarritos while you're there.

Have you even lived in a 95%+ white area in the US? You can't even find chili peppers hotter than a jalapeno (sometimes you can't even find those) and they never have salsa hotter than the medium "variety".

Some white people can handle spiciness as well as Hispanics or South Asians or whatever, but the majority of them don't seem to enjoy or tolerate genuinely spicy foods.

Oh shit, whitey must have eaten a flamin Cheeto since his head’s on fire

>vaporwave aesthetics
stop using words you don't know, especially epin meme words, you tremendous faggot

>have a nigga try white people weed and they go in too hard and get so high they're literally afraid they're going to die
Yeah, I can tell you've never tried black people weed.

>Have you even lived in a 95%+ white area in the US?
Doesn't matter where you live when you never go outside anyways
lel

>have a nigga try
>go in too hard
You speak like you learned vernacular solely from internet memes

Stay in mommy's basement faggots.

Tastes kind of like habanero but not nearly as spicy.

some pleb taste itt

That reminds me.
>got memed into trying these expecting them to be at least mildly hot
>not spicy at all, just tastes like regular salt and pepper chips
Fucking Trader Joes reeeeeeeeeee

pretty hot and real tasty

These are not spicy chips OP

>a couple bags in a row
shiggy diggy

Andy Capp's hot fries are possibly the greasiest snack out there, second only to slim jims.

What, the kind cut with oregano?

On top of being no more spicy than a flamming hot cheeto they taste like shit.

>pepper snobs

Find a hobby or something shit

This stuff is crap. Its covered in sugar.

It's nowhere near 3rd degree or Habanero.

Confirmed for never had it.

Also I got grossed out by the bell pepper taste. I love bell pepper, but bell pepper does not belong on chips.

This is true and it's annoying as fuck trying to find actually spicy things as one of the 5% of white people who can do spicy. I usually just drink Franks Red Hot along with whatever I'm eating to get any semblance to spiciness.

Is it not vaporwave? Looks pretty vaporwave to me desu

These look good, will have to keep my eye open for them.

But so do these, and user here is telling me they aren't actually spicy

I've heard of these, mainly from this board. Will have to try.

Stop making me want Andy Capp's hot fries goddammit

They taste a bit sweet to me, but only slightly. I assume this is the taste of it that you are criticizing.

These are incredible

DUDE