Food gore

Haven't seen a food gore thread here in a week or two, what's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfbVkQHh8s4
youtube.com/watch?v=8-rj3gVOAnM
youtube.com/watch?v=RfmyHWDNjeM
i.imgur.com/ISIGS9r.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is wrong with germany

>food gore
’sup, Reddit

You always post that in these threads. Maybe if you know so much about reddit you should go back there and stay where you belong, faggot.

I've seen this video a hundred times, but what the fuck is actually going on here? Can anybody provide some context (quick rundown)?

Reminds me of polenta

>faggot
'sup, Reddit

Contribute or fuck off.

Is that to beaten or she building a military stronghold? Chocolate and tomato sauce? What are those brown blocks?

Never saw it with sea food, only wih fish or meat.
The only thing from slav cuisine I can't eat

>chow
>fucking slop

is there a source?

>never saw it with seafood only fish or meat
>never seafood only fish
>never seafood
>only fish
Are you confused?

>'sup
Reddit.

I need to see the finished product

you're right mate, it's because in polish we don't use the term sea food, we use "fruits of the sea" and it means only various kinds of shellfish

>Americans actually eat like this

If Americans eat like this, explain the language on the giant can of hotdog things.

>He's never heard of imported food
Good cover there amerifat

it says "pures leben" down in the corner though.

So exactly what is the end product here? I just don't understand what exactly that is that you get out of it.

for the love of god post source

i thought seafood was like shrimp, lobster, oyster and fish was just like tuna and salmon? english is not my 1st language

Fuckin score! I come to these threads for inspiration for my board game, and this one's a fuckin gem. Thanks user!

no worries my dude. Seafood is any food that lives in water. It usually means ocean (salt) water but also includes freshwater food too. Shellfish is any seafood with an exoskeleton, like shrimp, lobster, oyster.

"Seafood is any animal that lives in the water" is an American thing. In British English they call freshwater stuff something different I think

Original vid: youtube.com/watch?v=YfbVkQHh8s4

I'd call it freshwater fish.

this just makes me sad and depressed.

Please rate, friends. :^)

>STOP EATING IT WRONG
HE EATS IT WRONG LOL

Post real food gore or get out.

ayyyyy

did she just deep throat that hot dog?

It was a German program about American gluttony, I watched it.

Dorito reduction you faggot. Do you even cook?

Do Europeans really do this??? What the FUCK? WHAT THE fuCK???? WHAT THE FUCK>>????? WHAT THE FUCK??????? WHAT THE FUKKKK?????????????????????????

haha epic fail

Something to throw out later when you can't think of a use for it.

Okay so when she turned the boiled doritos into that crumbly drained stuff that was her turning it into those concentrated soup stock cubes you can mix into water. That last thing with the shrimp I'm guessing she used some of it

double dubs on the luther vandross, wait wheres the bacon? The Krispy Kremes aren't grilled.

So this is a gore image.

The context is that he eats pizza like an autist.

I can tell by the way her mouth moves she's a fucking brit, am I correct?

It’s a German documentary about American eating habits. It’s meant to be allegory.

>board game

Explain.

yes. she burnt garlic in a wok, then proceeded to add hard, uncooked rice, eggs, some kind of mystery meat and peas.

special fried rice everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-rj3gVOAnM

>X COUNTRY DOES THIS ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit I just spat out my drink

Oh that isn't the worst I've seen...
>lady layers on chocolate
JESUS FUCKING HRISTS;KFJAS;LDFJ

>Moooiiineeey

>Same webem is posted twice an hour
>Same German logo
>Someone claims it's American even though it's clearly German
>Wait 20 minutes and repost for the same result
Never change Veeky Forums

Goddamn i couldnt watch this. Worst shit in this thread by a long shot

This is the first time I've ever come to Veeky Forums, and this is the first thread that I've come across. Watching this video, specifically, physically hurt me. Why did it take me so long to come here?

That's not a normal pudding, it's made with suet and it's fucking delicious

I was wondering what was wrong with this until the watermelon came out. Absolutely haram.

you are wasting your life away with anger

oh my god what the FUCK
i think i cant feel the left side of my face
she has so many other videos too

No American like that is going to pay extra for imported food.
She’s German, or maybe Austrian.

You kids are so eager to jump on something without any critical thinking. This was clearly fake. Did none of you watch the taste-test?

>Eurofats eat this
>Eurofats actually eat canned hot dogs

lot's of things
however that is from a scripted TV show

She is German but she turned up in multiple shows which were all scripted and is getting payed to act like a retard and a fat cow. For instance she once tried to fry eggs on a tanning bed, ordered a stripper for her daughters birthday even though she was meant to order a clown, melted chocolate from advent calenders that were a decade old and ate the pizza she was supposed to deliver to people

youtube.com/watch?v=RfmyHWDNjeM

these threads were literally here before reddit you fucking newfag

Thanks Doc.

Im not entirely sure, did you see how many other videos she had posted? Theyre pretty bad, and they all end with the taste test. Seems kinda self aware and meta for a random middle aged Iron Maiden loving British lady. Maybe its you who should think more critically pfffffffff nothien persoel kid

>6 cloves of garlic

I'd eat it

The only good thing in that vid is her shirt

still would

>burnt plastic spatula

>"Hey guys what's going on in this th-" :D
>"Oh mein Gott..." :|

this is like a cartoon fat person

You were pressing down on your sandwish, werent you sam?

I have never been offended by racism or sexism or whateverism. This shit on the other hand, fuck me.

Instant Constipation™! Just add bodily fluids!

Thats not too bad

Anyone have the WEBM of the gross mexican food that's ramen with doritos, cheese, etc?

no way this is real lmao

I wouldnt be surprised if a murrimutt made this and put on the german logo just so they can say "lmao eurofats do this??"

holy shit what a faggot that dude is

The series in question, "Pures Leben" aka "Pure Life - In the Middle of Germany" is something called a pseudo-documentary. Basically, it's trash TV for our equivalent of white trash. The "actors" are mostly underpaid white trash themselves, and the stories, if you can call them that, are freely made up. So, no, while that woman is incredibly fat, she does not actually eat that way, she's just a normal fat woman paid cheap dolla to participate in this shitty series. They hope to create the same reaction most of you guys displayed: Disgust, and feelings of superiority.
Tl;Dr German people don't actually eat shit like this, but the guys who made the series are very good at creating clickbait

What you're thinking of is spread, a common prison food across N. America.

I thought I had the webm but apparently I do not.

I would plant my face so hard into those things things.

i.imgur.com/ISIGS9r.gifv

IM GONNA PUT MY HEAD IN THE OVEN

I have never seen a can of hot dogs in my life. Only the Germans would think of something like that. I've never been a fan of German food either, it's the wurst.