Bought too much olive oil

Bought too much olive oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsTWFsEi0aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. They were very inauthentic.

why would I go to jamie oliver's italian restaurants when there are italian peoples' italian restaurants to go to

good point user

Jamie is my least favorite television cooking personality.

it's england tho.

>cries over kids liking chicken nuggies

faggot deserves it tbqh

there are italian people in england

Good. Fuck Jamie Oliver

that's racist user, they're english now

Does he own the restaurants or is it a franchise kind of thing?

>Jamie Oliver is worth over £240 million.

who let this happen?

He's got huge appeal towards the older demographics.

How can you be 71 million from having a fucking restaurant?

>restaurant runs at a loss
>keep it running as is anyways for years and years because he's a fucking retard

he has hundreds of them

His employees must have ripped him off for millions.

True, can't get authentico italiano gabagool or giant meatballs and spaghetti in England.

Olive oil addiction

Do you think Gordon Ramsay will feature Jamie's restaurants on his Restaurant Nightmares show?

I bet Gordon will have some GREAT tips.

So his chain is like what a limited?

lmao

holy shit this would be amazing. Like no joke. The little "rivalry" people see between Gordon and Jamie would make this just so spicy.

Gordon is going under according to rumor sites. Apparently he last ditch borrowed money from David Beckham to keep it afloat.

I think you mean Oliver Oil.

K A R M A
A
R
M
A

yeah banks dont let you do that. more than 2-3 years of a loss and you are bound to bust some debt covenants.

Oh no! now England cannot export drug addict TV chefs to the world like theyve been doing for 20 years. What will I do without a pill addict eating random food in bumfuckistan, or a coke addict screaming at people like a bafoon?

But how

Ramsay is a good boy, he lives across the street from kanye west and isn't scared to wake people up out of their insane delusions. I love when you guys think about how you'd handle
>I'd tell him to shut the fuck up!
>i'd laugh at him the whole time
Every time someone tries that he makes them look like imbeciles!

when you are good at something and you get confident that you are good at everything
chefs arent ceos

t. gordon

His private worth is apparently $271,ill ion and couldn't be touched if that chain goes belly up.

I'm sure he's losing a lot of sleep over it though bc the richer you become the greedier you become.

McD should step in and save his staff from unemployment as a gigantic fuck you.

He said he would leave the UK if we voted for Brexit. He's still here, the fucking left-wing hypocrite.
He still owes over £2,000,000 in wages.
Typical left-wing. Keep spending money until it goes bankrupt.

>WAHHHH THE UNIVERSE ISN'T A STATIC ENTITY, CHANGE SCARES ME
fuck off, you're the reason that transition is so painful.

Fuck off, there's no defending this stupid fat faggot hypocrite.

Change scared him. He said he would leave, but didn't. He even had the audacity to blame Brexit for his failings, even though we haven't left the EU yet.
I cannot believe his workers are still working for him. The entire chain of 50 odd restaurant are going to go bankrupt guaranteed. The astronomical prices he charges for cheap pasta and tomato dishes drowned in olive oil is disgusting. How can one chef be in charge of 50+ restaurants? This just leads to quality problems.
I would love to see him move from the UK and set up his "Italian" restaurants in Italy. He would be laughed at. Just because you were trained by and Italian chef, does not make the crap he serves up in his restaurants Italian.

is jamie oliver the pierce morgan of restaurants?

youtube.com/watch?v=TsTWFsEi0aE

Olive oil debts

Olive oil the GOAT I don't blame him

>CLEAN IT UP WAGEKEK

This kills the Oliver.

WAAAAAAAGIEEEEE

Please explain.

As I said, everything drowned in olive oil.
see

You want to punch the cunt in the face and give him a proper Clarkson

You mean Piers Morgan?

Him and Oliver, Jon too the smug smarmy fuckwit that he is

I'd like to punch Clarkson almost as much as I would Morgan.

Sort yourself out m8.

He's a massive cunt.

You're a massive cunt.

>he's insulting my pube headed tv replacement for a friend

>he's insulting me

Why would you even go to a famous chef's chain restaurant, isn't the whole point that you want to eat his food?
No wonder these celebrity chef restaurants have a tendency to go completely borked, it's a stupid idea.

Pretty boy fraud

This.

Nothing wrong with Piers Morgan. He is probably the only person on TV who speaks the truth. All UK TV channels a left-wing. You can tell this by looking at their news coverage. The daytime programmes are riddled with left-wingers pretending to be your friends (Holly, Phil, all the Loose Women, Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford, Rinder). The left-wing are basically brainwashing housewives and are allowed to do it. This is why they hate Piers. He talks sense.

Didn't they recently find women get paid the same and sometimes even more than men at the BBC and still they threw a tantrum over it?

do you also like alex jones?

sauce?

I liked her fappening pictures!!!!!!!!!!! The same ones that the BBC failed to report on.

Maybe us guys at Veeky Forums could have a whip round for a bottle of olive oil to send to him to cheer him up.

> Why would you even go to a famous chef's chain restaurant, isn't the whole point that you want to eat his food?

Presumably the chef has developed all the recipes and the worker drones make it according to that.

It’s not like you need that specific guy handling the food to make the same meal.

> No wonder these celebrity chef restaurants have a tendency to go completely borked, it's a stupid idea.

With _50_ restaurants, it sounds like Jaime Oliveoil went way overboard and sunk too much money into them before any of them could make a profit.

You can show people how to make it, but how long does it take before those people start making short cuts?

I holiday every year in different parts of Italy. I went to his restaurant in Oxford. The food was in no way Italian. Perhaps that is why it is situated just a few metres from the job centre.

I suppose if the recipe calls for 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the worker drone only uses 1, it might taste different but it’s not like anybody going to one of Jaime Oliveoil’s franchise restaurants ever had a meal personally cook by him, so how would they know?

Sounds like the English version of the Olive Garden
Hello, I bet he's got a stake in that as well

You're missing the point. He and his cooks absolutely drench every thing in olive oil. see I would love for him to go in disguise and eat at some of his restaurants and be secretly filmed. It would never happen as he is left-wing, that means any filming will be faked.

He has definitely got shares in olive oil. Most of his recipes call for it and his TV programmes emphasise that you have to use it. He goes way over the top with it though.

Fuck me, sounds like he has a pool full of it
Has he a garden fountain pure virgin olive oil as well?

*of

I really wouldn't surprise me. He is a bit weird.

Heard he cries at the drop off an olive

*It

Carluccios is the better Italian chain restaurant anyway.

Slow down tinker bell
you'll never sing the same if you're teeth ain't you're own

>He and his cooks absolutely drench every thing in olive oil.

Sure, but the issue an user up-thread brought up, was why anybody would go to a famous chef's chain restaurant and I'm saying; why not? (assuming you'd like the kinda stuff he does)

And Carluccio's places are failing too. My guess is that consumers (or more so, the younger ones) are more wise on 'proper' food and dislike the authenticity and glammy showbiz that TV chefs bring. Older people will still clamour to them though, because they're idiots.

Wat?

Same something like that again, and I'm gonna slap you

I did not reply to that comment previously.
Why are you tagging this to me?

Wat? Learn the English.

You don't slap with the palm of the hand
You do it proper
back of the hand from left to right, like this

>I did not reply to that comment previously.
>Why are you tagging this to me?

Yes you did;

Me You Me You

What's rocknrolla got to do with jamie oliver?

Shut it

I have not once commented on people going to a celebrity chef's restaurant, just because they are are celebrity.

This, but unironically.

>Sure, but the issue an user up-thread brought up, was why anybody would go to a famous chef's chain restaurant and I'm saying; why not? (assuming you'd like the kinda stuff he does)
I think the keyword is "chain" as the keep-away from that place clue, not the chef's name. I think a really good chef shouldn't have more than 3-5 little business ventures going on... It is fine that you can do something really well, and people want to franchise it..but I'm usually disappointed when I try one.

why is that unironic?

RIP

>Gordon is going under
He whores himself on american tv for boatloads of money

We are talking about Jamie (my restaurants are shit) Oliver. Jamie prostitutes himself as well with TV companies.

Literally how?

He owns multiple companies. If one goes bust, it does not affect the others.

The biggest laugh, is that his flagship company is going tits up. He does not care. It is not associated with his wealth or his other companies. This is how Alan Sugar went bankrupt TWICE and is still a millionaire. It is disgusting.