Guilty pleasure foods

ITT foods that are disgusting but you love to eat

Just had it for lunch, totinos pizza drenched in hot sauce. So disgusting, it's good.

oh god my tongue hurts just looking at that

That's ok, whiteboi, not everyone draws lucky in regard to the gene pool. Better luck in your reincarnation.

Eating garbage is apparently a sign of good genes.

>whiteboi

Thankfully the owners of Tabasco and Crystal are not niggers

>names 2 hot sauces that have the scoville units of vinegar combined with ketchup
>owned by whipipo
Checks out

Your mum's pussy.

oof dawg that hurt

Ass.

>I now can't taste anything except capsaicin because I've corroded my taste buds with hot sauce
>muh superior genetics

pickle loaf

My nigga.. It probably the best food to eat while drunk as well.

FALUKORV

lol, if only you realize d how funny that statement is to me. 6'2", built, white, in Uni with a job and I'm nit even antisocial but I still dig through the trash at work to see what food my coworkers throw away.
They toss entire bags of chips away. I probably would have eaten that pizza one OP posted yesterday that he found on the bench outside the bus stop.

Reminds me of being a kid and at my grandparents house. All they had was this. I liked it then and now.

I fucking hate the thought of people throwing food away and take it unto myself to make sure food isn't completely wasted. It reminds me of how fat I used to kinda be.
>"user, you want a slice of this half a pizza before we throw it away?"
>Pfft, are you retarded?

This food right here. Gross as fuck as it is tasty. Where my kipper bois at?

Twinkie Wiener Sandwich. Not even trolling.

Holy Shit. UHF!

ever have fried chicken livers with grape jelly? its good

Probably the similar to your post. An old-school beat to hell with a mallet chewy chicken-fried steak.

>dig through the trash
What the fuck

Patty Melts
>feel like shit
>eat 4 of 'em
>feel even worse but in a good way

Hot dog tortas
Papaya King hot dog
Hot dog bun from Chinese bakery
Chili dog
Deep fried bacon wrapped hot dog

Guess there's a theme

they're tiny little trash cans at a desk, not entire dumpsters and break room 13 gallon trashcans that janitors take out once a week.

Frozen pizza and canned ravioli
Same here bru

dog meat

Still retarded. I wish I worked with you so I could shit in it. Also your taste in food is pretty had.

Tina's burritos

So bad but so good

Nah, that's a fried peanut butter, honey, and banana sandwich. But I guess it depends if you want salty or sweet

When I go to the chippy, I'll order a chip bap/barm/breadcake/cob/(insert regional name here) and drown it in salt and vinegar. I will then take all the chips off it and eat them separately.

What I'm left with is a (regional name for the bread) covered in chip fat, butter, salt and vinegar. Unironically the greatest thing on the planet to eat when the bread is good

stottyfag here, only retards call them scufflers

Boiled peanuts from the gas station

Gas station nachos. I buy the ingredients and make them at home sometimes. Lots of jalapeƱos

my girlfriend and roommate give me so much shit for eating canned fish, but they just don't understand

ugh i can't stand that gas sstation cheese

canned pasta.

and the lower the quality, the better. the off-brands are more cute and charming.

i can't explain the reasoning.

ytpipo gonna whyte

I dunno if it counts but I can't go a week without having a #6 from Carl Jr.

Something about their fucking burgers, man, it just speaks to me on a spiritual level.

>i can't explain the reasoning
or the seasoning

cold tripe in jelly straight from the jar

i have had too many mcribs in my life and i plan on consuming a ton more

i dont even think they are that good.

>kippers
>disgusting
Get the fuck in to the sardine threads and stop being a shit

What's a papaya king hot dog?

sounds like a personal problem to me

how does this make you feel knowing it's made by whitey

what the fuck

That might be the worst food combo I've ever seen

I always have them two at a time.
Sometimes i'll put on a bit of sour cream or hot sauce to make it a little bit better.

>tfw I add ketchup and hot sauce to it

It's a very, very guilty pleasure.

>I always have them two at a time.
>Sometimes i'll put on a bit of sour cream or hot sauce to make it a little bit better.

I have them two at a time, too lol

Sweetfire Chicken Breast from Panda Express drizzled with a mixture of soy sauce and honey over chow mein.

sweet blood pudding

What do you use for the cheese at home?

>papaya king hot dog?
Its a very spcefic hot dog stand in new york that serves generic hot dog (thats amazing 10/10 eat there all the time) with a papaya drink

theres also fuckin greys (I think its called that, prob jews) papaya that ripped off papaya king

Personally I'm a pinks hot dog guy, but I can respect a new yorker who enjoys papaya king

Fuck yes, love them myself

what the fuck are those things and where in north carolina do i get them

I tried one just to see a few years ago.

They're actually pretty good. Would I eat them all the time? Oh god no. But once in awhile I'll grab life by the lips and yank hard.

Rico brand nacho cheese

file name says chicken livers

everyone in germany would consider me white trash when they see me with this

Those chicken livers look disgusting. How do you fuck up fried livers that badly? And you're supposed to dip them in cream gravy.

Indeed.

Black beans with bell peppers, onions, garlic and jalapenos.Just wrap it up in a skillet warmed tortilla. Hardly cost anything to make, got me through college.
Or my degenerate love for shitty canned cranberry sauce.

Crumbled Blue Cheese by itself.

Why are Chicken Livers a guilty pleasure. They are fucking amazing

I googled it and it doesn't seem like a bad cheap food. I'd snack on it on a lazy weekend, while drinking cheap booze.

Papaya King is a specific NYC mini-chain. The hot dogs are made by Marathon, the parent company of Sabrett, the same folks who make the custom hot dogs for Katz's Deli. At Papaya King they're natural casing all beef dogs seasoned with a decent amount of garlic and paprika. It's a damn good kosher style dog for cheap.

i dig around in trashcans at public places where i have seen pretty girls throw out the rest of for example a hotdog. i then put said item in a ziplock bag, take it home and eat each item while looking at the corresponding picture

I tried it once and it is hella mediocre