Cringe Veeky Forums opinions

>Ill have a regular coke please
>diet is for fat people!

Fuck off, you stupid faggot.

triggered

>soy is bad

I have renal failure so soy is bad for me.

>drinking soda at all
So unhealthy.

>I eat dinner at my computer desk while watching my anime

What are the best "diet" sodas? I love diet Dr Pepper, but haven't tried much else. They have their own flavor to them.

I've heard good things about club soda.

i eat my dinner at computer desk while watching youtube videos.

cringed

My favorite is diet caffeine free Coke

It reminds me of my grandma's house back in the day

>using diet soda in mixed drinks

>I make a willing decision to avoid certain foods because my political opponents eat them

Is there truly anything more "cucked" than that?

Honestly.

Like the conservatives who won't eat Oreos or Starbucks and the liberals who won't eat at Chick fil a, they're all fucking stupid. Corporations cannot possibly have a political alignment as a whole

>i don't let immigrants live in my house so they can live off my kitchen supplys

Man who cares

>I'll just have a tap water

It's the dumbest shit

Does anyone else get diarrhea from diet soda

Without saying
>lmao does baby need his soda so much he can't just not drink it?
>yeah but soda is shit anyways and you should be gassed for drinking a no-calorie sweetened beverage
or
>yeah but if you even want soda in any capacity then you're fat no matter what
Can anyone sincerely tell me what's bad about diet soda? I've heard it all about aspartame and whatever, or all this speculative bullshit about training your mind not to want anything that even resembles a caloric beverage, but what are the hard facts? People always are so eager to say Diet Coke is as bad as regular Coke, but what's the problem? It doesn't have the calories, having no calories is better if you don't want calories. Isn't that fair?

People say it because they think it makes them sound smart. Aspartame is the most studied food attitive in history and there has never been any definitive evidence that normal amounts are harmful.

what if I never went to starbux because it's overpriced garbage and the fact that they hate America is just one more reason not to start?

also boycotting works, cucks are just mad because they dont spend enough money to actually make an impact

Sorry, I don't offer a critical share to take away from all the places I don't like.