Would you pay it?

Would you pay it?

Depends, is there anything that makes black cod significantly better than regular cod?

Fuck no. A £50 British meal probably tastes no better than a $5 American sIop of shit.

Would you pay it?

>mushy peas
are all bongs manbabies or something?
thats literally babyfood

If I were in the UK and planning to drop 50 quid on a meal, it wouldn't be on fish and chips.

So is anything after it's been put through a blender.

>sIop of shit.

Stop trying to force this garbage meme you dumb faggot.

max 10 pounds for half a cod and chips

Wouldn't the ink from that newspaper seep into the fries and the fish?

The best fish and chip shop I've ever eaten from is unironically in the middle of a museum.

Just checked prices on Black Cod. It's expensive, but not that expensive. Would not pay that much for it.

If I remember right, from the explanation, there is something in the batter that makes that ridiculously expensive too.

What, like flakes of gold?

Do britbong restaurants really serve your meal on an old newspaper?

if you have a weekend come up to my cabin in northern BC, ill catch you some lingcod in the frozen lake and make you the best fish and chips you'll ever have. then we'll get drunk and ride snowmowbiles. it's a simple life up here

Not anymore, no. They use food safe paper with a newspaper motif now.

Even chilean seabass isn't that expensive.

Nobody would pay $60 for fried cod.

It's a throwback thing. Fish and chip shops used to use newspaper, purely as it was the most readily available. Most of them had some sort of deal where they'd get all the unsold papers from the nearest shop to them.

definitely not

>shitty steak fries
>1 piece of fish

Seriously. Your post looks like fantastically made fish and chips. OP's looks like pure and utter garbage that I could've bested at home, terribly drunk; with crappy frozen fish, a half-broken stove, and a pot of oil.

>Using Wagyu beef for meatloaf

On my way