I can't believe this is the pizza that New Yorkers pride themselves on. It's fucking disgusting

I can't believe this is the pizza that New Yorkers pride themselves on. It's fucking disgusting.

ok

Why is American pizza floppy?

you are wrong.

Kill yourself

i agree
must taste good, but it's never looked appealing
like, it looks like a big fucking slice of Jack's

I thought new yorkers prided themselves on their rape statistics

Everything in NY is overrated and trash

pizza only needs tomato, cheese, oilive oil and some basil.

my ex and i got pizza in nyc once and it had glass in it

we no longer pride ourselves on our pizza BUT OUR CHICKEN OVER RICE CARTS ARE OUTSTANDING

it's certainly no 'go 'za

that shit costs a dollar though

fuck is that sbarro? try harder with your food court bullshit

Have you learned your lesson or do you still eat food prepared by niggers?

>BUT OUR CHICKEN OVER RICE CARTS ARE OUTSTANDING

The quality varies quite a bit.

I can't believe people over the age of 15 actually care about pizza, let alone care enough to argue over it.

"""""""""quality"""""""" 'go 'za

looks like some primo 'za to me

It probably tastes OK and it literally costs a dollar.

>literally costs 4 USD a slice

Fixed

It costs a dollar...

>a fookin pie

I can just taste the semi solid congealed cheese and 7 cups of grease on a slimy dough.

Both look like shit

If you don't have some bread you've just got greasy cheese dip

i like both :)

I can't understand how left pic looks more appetizing than the right. Chicago does many things wrong, but pizza isn't one of them

Use your hands foe eating the food before it gets cold, you mouthbreathing degenerate.

>left
>cardboard
>right
>practically a lasagna
Hmm. I'm from east coast. NYC style is garbage. TRASH.

>that cherry picked 'new york pizza' style
>chicago style is just a lasagna
>ny style is a much larger pizza with more surface area for toppings and cheese
>chicago is essentially just stuffed crust
wew...

It's great because it's just regular pizza. Mmmm! Ah yes, the New York Pizza! Let me tell you, world, you guys are missing out! It's a good thing is New Yorkers learned to put tomato sauce and cheese on a flattened ball of dough! Man, New York has EVERYTHING! How does the rest of the world even live? Now excuse me while I treat myself to these delicious New York ice cubes, I still can't believe the rest of this world hasn't figured out how to have their drinks cold!

left for a snack
right for a meal
?

havent had a chicago slice before
it looks filling to say the least

After trying pizza in the U.S., Canada, Japan, the U.K, Portugal and Italy I can say without a that Italian pizza is the best.

>look how mature i am goys

Twas is, only takes like 2 slices, depending on the size and content, to be full.

>implying stuffed crust is bad

I recently moved from South Jersey to Buffalo and holy shit their best pizza here is frozen tier. I mean it's better than California's which I've tried a million different places, but I don't understand how they can make such shit pizza.

Güerrin's mozzarella pizza in Buenos Aires. Outstanding.

this isn't a pizza though

If that’s sbarro fuck you OP that shit tastes like oily brown paper napkins

What's wrong with that casserole?

>I can't believe this is the pizza that New Yorkers pride themselves on. It's fucking disgusting.

Agreed, I never understood what New Yorkers see in that, as that kinda shit is sold here in Detroit at ghetto party stores for a $1 a slice (and we at least put pepperoni on it).

>Have you learned your lesson or do you still eat food prepared by niggers?

Unless you live in Iowa or some other hick state, almost ALL fast food is made by Blacks in the U.S.

That's dollar slice joint pizza. It's for drunks and poor people.

What is a 'party store'?

>What is a 'party store'?

It's what we call convenience stores in Michigan.

I don't understand Veeky Forums obsession with americanized foods, especially pizza.

Especially the posters who constantly go 'literally all food made in the US is garbage vomit and can't compare even in its highest caliber to european slop shop food' sort of attitude. I mean seriously, it's at a point it is ridiculous.

We just takin a piss m8

We don't usually use pizza ovens so the pizza so it doesn't get hot enough to get the pizza really get crusty.

>pizza is dic-

If they could sell weed and blow, I'd be set.

>If they could sell weed and blow, I'd be set.

You can probably get that from the kid on the bike...

>so the pizza so it doesn't get hot enough to get the pizza really get crusty.

>implying that's not a grown ass man

>Why are Americans fat?

It's what happens when you live in a country with awful food then see the light

who the fuck doesn't use pizza ovens?

Back when i was a kid in 90's they had new york style pizza all over finland. Now you can't find it anywhere, but i still remember how it tasted.

>chicago style is just a lasagna
you've eaten our tourist pizza
to ascend to the next level, get a cracker crust pizza. it's what people actually eat on a regular basis

i know right, NYC "pizza" is shit and everyone knows it.
i wonder why they are proud of it though, is it all for show?

the cubs suck and everyone knows it yet chicago is still proud of them

point being?
that all yanks are proud of shitty things?

yes, that was my point. being proud of something doesn't always mean it's the best, sometimes it's just tradition or culture or just for fun

Well, at least you guys have better pizza than L.A.

I've been living here my whole life and our pizza sucks a fat dick.

Swedish pizza is the best pizza

What, you dont like grease on top of cardboard?

There's no need for this racism user.

It's 2018.

Hi

Dollar pizza is the worst thing to happen to NYC

ok

Is that because most Detroiters are constantly drunk and stocking up to get high and drink more?

If you prefer any kind of pizza to NY style, you're nigger trash and don't belong on this site.

I only eat pizza when I am in naples

>willingly going to chicago

I'd rather eat shit cakes from Haiti tbqhwyf

>i get my worldview from /pol/

Are you implying that Chicago isn't shit or that Haitians don't actually eat shit cakes.

I'd also like to point out that I'm a 25 year old black guy from the Bronx, NYC before you answer this question idiot.

>/pol/

newfags keep using this word without a clue. apparently blacks and mexicans are all /pol/ now. lol

>Go to school in NYC
>Hungry
>Have to choose between rubbing elbows with sketchy looking homeless people at the dollar pizza place or paying fucking ten dollars anywhere else

New York has a lot of good stuff, but i'm not rich enough to really get the full benefit of living there

homeless people are all over new york
its a part of the experience

Italian pizza is or at least can be floppy too. Only the crust should be crunchy.

Are you stupid? It tastes good.

Oh look, either an uncle tom or /pol/tard LARPer!

sure thing roastie coastie

>black man says something smart
>your a bad black man!!!

Why are liberals so destructive?

if you're proud of something, it better be good or family.

And dough, doofus

>ay yo, ahm fwallin heah

do new yorkers REALLY do this?

Nice try cuck

Made me think about Pizza na Pedra. Son of a bitch, I don't have money to eat there.

Because "a smart black man" is a incoherent sentence. Even liberals acknowledge that.

>tfw unironically enjoy nyc dollar pizza
am I a mutt?

>This kills the larp

Seems very much like Scottish foods we are “proud” of. Fish and chips, munchie boxes, pizza crunch all that garbage. I hate this place

C U R R E N T Y E A R + 3

Shut the fuck up you soy boy faggot nigger

>Because "a smart black man" is a incoherent sentence. Even liberals acknowledge that.

Why else do you think Affirmative Action and skin color based Hiring Quotas even exist?

Because liberals think that the niggers aren't qualified or smart enough to earn those jobs by merit, so they give the blacks special Privileges to give them a hand.