HI I'M MATTY MATHESON!

HI I'M MATTY MATHESON!

Hi, Matt.

This guy is funny and a good cook. Really enjoy his videos. Veeky Forums is too contrarian to admit to liking him.

Spoken like a true unpaid shill

hi cousin tracey

I like most of his videos but you can tell hes just a bit of a faggot.

You realize most people on this site are autistic and blindly delve into subjects far past the level of a brain dead normie? If something is extremely popular it appeals to a very broad audience and thus it necessarily is not very in depth or helpful to people whom want more advanced content.

He shows how to cook stuff in an easy way but not the best way. Matty is good for people getting into cooking but I wouldn't go to him to wow me outside of his crazy comfort food recipes.

>This guy is funny and a good cook
Too many tats, throws sugar in his tomato sauce. Otherwise OK

I think he is pretty entertaining.

easily best guy going

...You think he's got a thick penis?

Honestly, I'm okay with him. Wish he had a better voice, but it works with his shtick.

I like his mexican or is he asian cousin.

I have those same grain storage containers, he not even using them, probly just props.

I would be grossed out at the thought of this guy cooking my food.

I thought he was a queer by the way he spoke and he talked about making food that gets him laid so I stopped watching because I'm not a fag.

You should use a pinch of sugar if you're using canned tomatoes and not fresh, since canned are more bitter and less sweet.

He acts and talks exactly like a known faggot I grew up with who everyone hated, so I don't think people's suspicions are that far off. The guy is a queer who uses outdoor rustic and tattoos to compensate. Most Canadians are confused like that.

I like him as long as he's not yelling

Maybe, but he's a fatty. Who cares about thickness when whatever size dick he has is likely to be half swallowed up by fat.

I didn't like him at first, but now I do. That's my natural reaction to most Canadians.

HI IM MATTY MATHESON AND TODAY WE'RE GOING TO BE MAKING FRIED CHICKEN AGAIN! HIT IT WITH LEMONS AND PICKLES! ITS A GREAT DISH FOR GETTING LAID! FUCK DRUMPF AND WORLD PEACE!

He likes his mother in law a little too much.
>"Carol!!!!!"
Whenever I was around my ex's mom she always looked at me like, "So, you think you're good enough to fuck my daughter?" Or at least that was my impression. Maybe I was projecting or a bit insecure. Her daughter was a phenomenal lay though. She had a few very interesting and peculiar sexual proclivities that would definitely have made her parents ashamed. Lastly, he smelled delicious below the waist. I've never had another girl smell like that.

I zoom on his fat neck for 10 seconds and, disgusted, change the channel.

and this is jackass

>he smelled delicious below the waist

Couldn't hide it for long could you faggot

exactly, overcompensating bro behaviour to the extreme, plus he has the sad, pleading eyes of a soon to be suicide.

This is what underage faggots think straight men talk like.

yes, that's why this board always has threads about instant ramen or mcchickens at any given time

he can cook to a relatively good level so thats all that matters when i am watching him

although his lasagna looked greasy and was clearly stoner food not restaurant quality

he knows his audience

>drinks all your wine
AY MANN
>slaps your sidepiece's ass
THANKS FA HAVIN ME OVER MAN THIS PLACE IS CHILL AS FUCK
>starts rapping about collagen water
YOU'RE THE GREATEST EVA BRO
>blows pcp smoke in your face
FAREAL I FUCKS WIT YOU ANYDAY MAN
>sets off your smoke alarms trying to deep fry an entire truffle
YOU MIND IF I PUT SOMETHING ON YOUR NETFLIX

>all that sweat
>shirtless cooking
>constant touching of body and face
>swinging nasty sweaty soaked shirt around above food.
>don't get me started on that other fatty with a beard that vice has.
>would rather eat at a Haitian shushi bar

>obese
>obnoxious
>on fucking VICE

loathsome creature

I love Matty, he cheers me up

He has a wife and kid, and he's had a heart attack at 28. Dude was an extreme party animal.

Some people recommend using carrots, caramelized onion, balsamic, etc. so you can add flavor along with the sweetness

aka fat gordon ramsey with brain damage

Plenty of fags have wives and children and hear attacks

And George Michael got more hairy 80s poon than either of us could ever imagine. Doesn't mean shit.

dude is disgusting

That's his former cocaine addiction you're seeing crying out for a fix

hi i'm Newman Numale

Ok, those are legitimately terrible tattoos.