>item not found
>item removed
>foreign item detected
>please wait for customer assistance

>CHIP READER MALFUNCTION
>no back-up cards

UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA REMOVE THIS ITEM BEFORE CONTINUING

BAGGING CHECKSUM INVALID. COMMENCING PUNITIVE LASER CASTRATION PROCEDURE

Sir! Are trying to pull a fast one with those cucumbers? SECURITY!

When these first came out I would buy $40 worth of almonds or pine nuts or whatever using the code for peanuts.

>A local man has been murdered after he attempted to use Bitcoin in lone grocery checkout line
>patrons grew agitated as the man ranted about transaction fees, claiming he "wasn't going to give in to the chink farming network"
>tensions increased after the man claimed that the cryptocurrency payment system "was just having a few hiccups in the development, it will be the wave of the future"
>after 20 minutes, another customer in line decided he'd had enough and stabbed the man with a plastic butter knife from the salad bar
>the man was reported to have been purchasing 3 bags of Flamin Hot Cheetos and a jar of mayonnaise

ITT: autists triggered when the self-checkout fails and they have to face human interaction

I work in a store, put it in backwards until it lets you swipe

(You)

y-you too

UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA

>frogposter
>dumb as fuck

yep checks out

>chink farming network
lost it there. quality post

>hates anime
>is on an anime website
Hard to be this much of a faggot, I'm sure.

PC LOAD LETTTER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>ID CHECK REQUIRED
I'm in here on my standard rotation of places I buy booze, let's not kid ourselves, even the robots know who I am

>barcode tattoo on finger
>hold finger over actual barcode while scanning item
>????
>profit!

think, people, think!

Are these different for every store or

ten fingers, ten stores. i present to you;

>the ten finger discountâ„¢

thank you and good night!

>PLEASE RESCAN PREVIOUS ITEM
>pick up item and scan it again
>it tries to charge me twice

I don't understand

I don't see any anime on this board, just frog posters like you.

This is why I hate self-checkout, everything in this thread. I'll only use it if the regular lanes are too long. Of course, then I usually get the dipshit cashier who's either too high or on some kind of pills and is easily distracted and slow as fuck. Either way, checking out is the worst part of grocery shopping.

That's nice.

The bane of my fucking existence is the stores where you throw a bag of vegetables onto the scanner/scale and then you have to use some kind of search feature to find the item but there's five different kinds of the same item because sometimes they sell them per unit instead of per weight or in bubble packages and then you select the one you think is right and it asks you how many and immediately flags the attendant because you fucked up

I go straight for the normal checkout if I've got vegetables

>PLEASE PLACE YOUR OWN BAG READY FOR SCANNING
>didn't bring my own bag
>no 5p plastic ones to use within arms reach
>have to walk home with my shopping in my arms, occasionally dropping stuff, have to reshuffle things when they start to slip
>children laugh at me
I guess I'll remember a bag for life next time r-right lads?

>not being pro at the self checkout
>not hitting the mute button so you don't have to listen to the gay robot voice
>not understanding how the self checkout works via scales and product weight

Pleb

Excellent post.

PLEASE REMOVE THE UNSCANNED ITEM

PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE

PLACE THE ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT THE COMMISSARY

Iktf. I moved to Europe from the US 6 months ago and still forget to bring bags when I shop.

yeah we understand how it works. the point is that 50% of the time it doesn't work how it's supposed to.

>reddit spacing
NO MORE

K

Y

S

When will frog posters get range banned?

>loads of veggies
>store doesn't have a label printer
>have to key each one in with crappy touchscreen

Sometimes you just want to buy 2-3 things and there are like 2 cashier's with a line of people buying groceries for the week and there's no express checkout lane open. Fuck waiting 10 minutes jus to purchase a few things.

>Local grocery store actually had a good system for this
>Faggots abuse it and steal so much that the store no longer has a self checkout
>I actually have to interact with another person if I want to buy 2lbs of chocolate covered almonds and a rotisserie chicken

This

>muh face to face interaction
>p-pls don't automate me

>If it weren't for my patronage, you waiters wouldn't even have a job!

>not even buying booze
>it's fucking vitamin supplements and cold medicine

Fuck off toadfag.

Oh lord. I got ID'd for a fucking multivitamin, just a multivitamin and nothing else, thanks to automated systems. What the fuck?

>PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE
>Forced to stand in front of your shameful hoard of shit food you keep stuffing yourself with for several minutes as the assistant is joking around with his mates.
>Everyone else is judging you, a slight smirk on the faces of some. Children point and laugh