I want my food to taste like a dumpster full of garlic, but also cost hundreds of dollars

>I want my food to taste like a dumpster full of garlic, but also cost hundreds of dollars.

>be at mediocre steakhouse
>would you like truffle shavings on your steak
>yes
>shaves for like 1/100th of a second
>more please
>more please
>more please
>more please

I hate how they look like testicles. The vas deferens to be exact.

But that's the best part.

They think you have self awareness and will feel weird after the third request. JOKES ON THEM

Truffle doesn't taste like garlic. You're mistaking garlic for the taste of garlic. Try again.

Testicles taste delicious, especially fried in butter

I have had rocky mountain oysters before and liked them, but they didn't look like my own fresh testicles cut open. OP's pic is exactly like that, if your testes were dyed black and cut open that's exactly how they would look.
Not cool.

for christ sake, grow up. Baguette looks like a dong. Do you eat that? Sounds so fucking stupid even reading your shit.

You probably never had "real truffles" before.

China produces a lot of "fake truffle".

Real truffle smells and tastes like very concentrated mushrooms.

exactly, it's earthy as shit.

You're comparing long bread to something that looks literally like a sliced open testicle.
>omg grow up
I don't see how that applies.

truffles smell like feet, and we all know feet are the patrician fetish

>garlic
Nigger what?

>t. never seen or tasted a truffle in my entire short life

>im fairly sure i know what truffle tastes like
Get off my board you fucking wagies.

>literally looks like a turd
>more foul tasting '''diversity'''' food
>libtards will pay extra for this
Jesus wept, is this the new guac?
I'll be honest and say I'm glad I live in a white area and as a result have never seen this shit in my life

>butthurt /pol/dditor doesn't realize that truffle use is more common among the rich elite
Can they just ban you all already? You contribute nothing to this website.

I don't know what that is
complaining about /pol/ is worse than /pol/
perhaps you'd be happier on rebbit

>people are becoming irritated because another /pol/dditor uses a discussion about a food product to bitch about his political opponents instead of actually discussing the food product mentioned
Literally no shred of self awareness.

I don't give a shit about politics, cuck
burgers are made of beef
it's ok to be white
if you don't like the west, you are welcome to leave

I think it's just someone making a joke, or if you want to go full tinfoilhat it's a false flag. It has a touch of self-awareness.
Most people know /pol/ is full of newfags and reddit, complaining about that and telling them to fuck off is a time-honored tradition.

I think /pol/ is the highest traffic board on this site now

That doesn't make it good, just means it has the highest population of newfags and outsiders.

>I'll be honest and say I'm glad I live in a white area and as a result have never seen this shit in my life
White people eat truffles so you are clearly in a blue collar shithole.

Also, truffles do not taste like garlic. Maybe you fell for the truffle oil meme.

that nigga with the mask and machete looks badass

why don't they just like

fucking clone truffles

And he's not hooting and posturing, he's just ready to wreck your shit.

More like the epididymis

Plebeian here
What exactly is a truffle?
I'd it a fungi, a root, its own kind of expensive shit, what exactly?

rare mushrooms that can't be farmed

Thank you

but they kinda can. they need to be grown near specific kinds of tree roots, and in a specific climate.

there are some truffle growers in the US southeast that are farming truffles now. I think it's like the Blue Ridge forest type climate where they really succeed.

easier to make truffle oil in a lab. That shit is 100% fake and honestly tastes terrible, but pretty much 90% of what you eat that's labeled "truffle" has some kind of fake truffle oil flavor in it.