KAY'S GOOD COOKING

She has to be fucking with us, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=8-rj3gVOAnM

she's clearly a very low iq person

this, bless her heart
she's just not very smart
i'd hang out with and eat whatever she cobbled together for me in a heartbeat though

Unbelievable.

I honestly think she knows that she's a crappy cook and is just toying with the audience because she knows that people come there to see crappy cooking. I'm not saying it's an act, but she's purposely showing how bad she is cause it gets her views.

Ive been watching Kay since her earliest videos. I am convinced she was inbred. Her son is also an idiot. Kid gets british welfare or whatever the fuck it is they got over there and sits around all day jerking off. just look at his youtube

You can hear the rice crunch between her son's teeth when he's eating it.

>garlic has now turned brown
Jesus Christ Kay. Jesus Christ. Where does she get her recipes? Did she just miss the part that says the rice needs to be cooked? From her other videos she seems to have terrible vision and/or reading.

She's northern English so there's a good chance she/her son is inbred. Gets her clothes from charity shops, "works" as a lollypop lady, almost definitely lives in council housing and her and her son son are definitely on benefits (welfare). I fucking hate her son, and I can almost guarantee he's some kind of anti-feminist alt-right shitter with an unwarranted sense of superiority.

Her son is a literal furfag, so we all know what he's jerking off too.

I make some shitty food sometimes but good God... This video was astounding.
>the uncooked rice
oh me oh my

>ermemrrice a bit crunchy
>yeah well that's probably because it got a bit burnt, but yeah

high peepoo am back agen

Kek

nah m8. hes a soyboy. look at his channel. hangs around with a lot of pajeets and muslims

I would never attempt to learn anything from Kay. She has some kind of wrist and nerve problems, so she stands nearly in one place, using her cooktop as the kitchen prep area, has very lightweight bowls, pans and utensils (ie cheap/unprofessional), one-handedness at times during recipes with leads to poor mixing or cutting techniques, which would all be understandable if one had, say, really bad carpel tunnel pain (she's never said what it is).

Here's why I watch and get some homey comfy amusement out of it. Though I have traveled to 28 countries, I still enjoy the living there voyeurism. I get a kick out of what people eat day to day, the available products they dip out of like curry mix or prepared sausages that are 90 percent fat, weighing on scales (LOL), and making things like jam roly poly, sausage rolls, scotch eggs, trifle. She is a (single?) mom, who dotes on her sons whims, including being taped. She dresses up in her best concert T's like the 80s rockers she probably was. I imagine when she's dead and gone decades from now, he'll enjoy having these videos to show his own grandkids. Aww. She giggles to the point of not breathing at least 10x while messing up making a recipe (too much gin?). She's joyful, never depressed. She probably learned about social media from her son turning the tables on her ignorance, which is like watching grandma use a cellphone for texting the first time. I find it hilarious she says she will slap you if you don't subscribe. She waits on nervous baited breath while he taste tests the final product...that hopeful look in her face is so loving and scared. She cares. It's not just another stunt video for youtube. This makes it unique from other vloggers.

>weighing on scales (LOL)
What's wrong with using scales? Eyeballing usually works, but consistency is valuable, particularly in baking.

>2 minutes of garlic chopping

wtf kay

>the garlic has now turned brown

*nods and thumbs up*

i could watch her all day, with popcorn, a blanket, and beer

i don't think you have much choice in europe