I FUCKING LOVE CULVER'S!

I FUCKING LOVE CULVER'S!

okay

I eat the tendies 3 or 4 times a week.

Me too brother

you love average food? good for you

BUT WE HAVE TO BE QUIET

DELET

I had a buy one get one free coupon for a double deluxe butterburger. Ate both of them for an easy and delicious 1600 calories

I worked a 17 hour day shoveling snow/plowing a few days back. We got over a foot, it was wet and heavy and I broke my ass the entire time. Went to Culver's and ordered 2 double deluxes and a spicy tenders. I finished it all with no shame.

>spicy tenders
The spicies are good, but I get the regular. Great chicken.

Good stuff

Their chili goes good with any burger or tendies, so I'm inclined to agree.

Someday I'll try the salads though, because too many calories in burgers

I'm still mad that they no longer serve fried chicken.

I like that they have a proper number of employees working at any given time. Also, being a couple dollars more than McDonald's and other chains keeps the customers a better class of people. I've actually seen scum walk in, look at the menu then walk out. That's right bum. Go buy your dollar shitburger and let us eat in peace.

I tried them recently and thought they were pretty good, might go back some time soon but I'm trying to cut back on the burgers. I actually had my first burger of the year a few days ago from a family joint near my house and hot damn it was satisfying.

Try the tendies too, my nigga.

That's what I had, I was planning on getting a burger next time along with those fried cheese curds.

>getting a burger next time along with those fried cheese curds.

That should have been your first visit dude what are you doing

i was there last week, it was blizzarding out, but they had a very nice looking counter, with total view of the kitchen. lots of nice looking high school kids working. everyone seemed happy to be working there. it was nice.

Tendies sounded really good at the time and I wanted to try the frozen custard, I thought custard on top of a burger and fried cheese curds would be a bit much.

>Just got a warning for posting weapons on /v/ in a related thread
TIL Russian weaponry triggers /v/irgins.

adding to this, the employees at Culver's are always the best around when compared to fast foods in my area. they seem to only hire decent people from the area, mainly HS kids. maybe they pay more than mcdonalds, idk. our mcDs, burger sling, taco bell, wendys, DQ, all staffed by nigs from the ghetto from the bus line. i question my food so much i stopped going there.
i used to live in New England and it was all basketball americans working the fast food places, until a sonic opened and it was all white kids working grills and white girls on rollerskates. it was pretty nice.