Ëggs

Roommate bought us a lot of eggs and also asked if I can make the breakfast tomorrow.

What can I cook for us?

Other than scrambled eggs or an omelet of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42978915
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strip naked, scream incoherently and throw eggs at him.

lemon meringue pie

tamagoyaki is fun

french toast or very fluffy pancakes
eggs benny with some hollandaise

I might buy a pan so i can make these when my refund comes in. Do you have a recipe for these you recommend?

chawanmushi
creme brulee

tamago gohan

Pancakes or french toast.

I also like eggs in ramen/udon, but that's probably not what you had in mind.

Eat a bullet to scramble your brain you beta cuck faggot!

Slow cook the eggs with savory ingredients and the pan covered so they end up all crazy-fluffy.

Oh fuck I forgot; those are about half hungry-jack I was trying to get rid of.

french toast my dude

Make them over easy and serve over rice with some links on the side

Replace the weeb bullshit rice with hash browns and you got yourself a breakfast

Those eggs aren't over easy, but they are burnt to shit. Also throw some shoyu and green onion on that, and maybe fry up some spam if you want to make a proper breakfast.

lame

replace the fatty carb bullshit with protein such as blood sausage or bacon and you have an actual breakfast.

Replace the anti-biotic infested bullshit with soy and you have an actual breakfast.

Angel food cake. You'll need 12 eggwhites.
I don't care what you use the remaining yolks for.

Sounds like a fun living situation, but the idea of buying eggs and then asking someone else to prepare them for you is really hilarious. Like, 'oh fuck, eggs! These are delicious, I'll have to find someone who knows how to prepare them!'

Pancakes
Eggs last a long time in the fridge though, it's not like you have to use them all for a single breakfast

>soy better than eggs
Enjoy your roundup and dicambra drenched breakfast. Just cut out the middleman and drink a cup of roundup.

>Get on to Google Translate to render the order in Korean and send it to a local supermarket.

>That is what chefs for Norway's Olympic team did, only to end up with a delivery of 15,000

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42978915

>mayonez
>pancakes
>quiche
>spongecake
>meringue
>deviled eggs
>hard boiled served wth feta and vegetables

saved

Quiche