Can I interest you in some pretzels from the food cart?

Can I interest you in some pretzels from the food cart?

There's nothing redeeming about food cart pretzels, superpretzels, or auntie annes. If it ain't German, it's scheisse

wow, plain bread

Can I get one that doesn't have as much salt that could kill me?It can still have salt on it,but that much is to much for me.

I love a nice warm soft salted pretzel

Perfect for dipping in cream cheese or nacho cheese

Only if you've got some beer cheese for them. Pretzels without beer cheese are strictly amateur-hour.

Salt won't kill you

>Dipping
Just enjoy with butter and maybe some chives if you feel fancy.

I tried making these at home and failed sooooo bad.

i prefer bagels.

The frozen ones work damn good.
Honestly it's not worth making them from scratch unless for shit and giggles.

hard plain bread with rock salt, you mean

This Bernd knows what's up.

there's a lot of salt on them and the dough itself has salt in it as well.

Plain bread tastes good if it's not out of shit flour, but you wouldn't know.

My friends in HS use to criticize my use of mustard as a dipping sauce for pretzels....Is that pairing really that odd, or am I just retarded?

no, it's the only way to do it

What kind of mustard?
Generic yellow mustard is really good on those big soft pretzels. Seems to be a pretty popular combo.
>or am I just retarded?
Unlikely, but it seems you hang around with retards.

This desu
I grew up in a town with an incredible German deli, and we used to have incredible fresh pretzels and lye rolls, not to mention delicious meats and cheeses.
Turns out they quit making bread at some point while I was away for a few years, but the cold cuts are still amazing. Couldn't imagine eating any other sliced meats.

For someone from Philadelphia, I grew up infinitely preferring Amish-style pretzels from Amish-run food markets. The Philly-style pretzels we'd get at school were always a little sweaty by the time we got them, which put me off.

those things are fucking gross, they for sure come in frozen, premade whatever and they just leave them out there to dehydrate so you end up with a dry chewy unappealing sad imitation of an actual pretzel.

OMFG I forgot about Krautchan. Do they still allow zoophile posts? I can't find their zoo board on their main page.

Kill yourself kike vermin

sounds disgusting and american

you are supposed to remove the salt

Do you like your pretzels hard or soft?

Soft for the bigger ones hard for the tiny ones

You may interest me on one condition, as long as as there is a salted tubular meat with cheese and onions nestled between that pretzel vessel.

>sounds disgusting and american
A bit redundant there, wat?

Big soft pretzels are in my top 5 favorite foods.

that's one hell of a sandwich

Put me down

Your friends are dumb.

>not putting on very spicy mustard