R8 my baguettes. Also, /baking/ general?

r8 my baguettes. Also, /baking/ general?

I'll show you a baguette to rate

I'm in the process of making some cinnamon raisin bread. It's finished it's first rise. Just split the dough into 2 loaves, added the cinnamon and sugar, etc and now waiting on 2nd rise. It's a new recipe. Hope it turns out good. I'll post pics of them if they do.

Here's what's on the inside of the dough before I roll it into a loaf for second rise. It's the cinnamon and sugar.

Now just Waiting on second rise.

Is that a sock on your counter?
Otherwise why so thin maybe it is just the picture

I think they look very good. Cut one and let us see inside.

Nice. Post pics after baking please. Your house gonna smell guuuud!!

Pretty sure that's a carpet on the floor.

Looks good so far user. I might have to try it myself.

gj faguette

>/baking/
tits or gtfo.

Ok. Did an egg wash and just put them in the oven. 1 lg loaf and 1 med loaf. I'm a bit anxious to see how they turn out. I had to use a large loaf pan for the smaller loaf and that could potentially be a problem. It's also really rainy and cold outside do I hope the humidity doesn't affect anything. Idk...in about 35- 45 min they should be done. Fingers crossed. Good or bad I'll post pics.

your baguettes look excellent- real fucking bread right there

Have some honey brioche morning buns OP

show us the crumb

godspeed user.
Looking hopeful so far.

Finished baking

OP is a (rhymes with baguette).
Nice job though.

Out of the pan. So far so good. When they cool completely I'll cut one and see what the inside looks like.

Oh I see it now thanks haha other than that bread looks good to me would eat

Turned out pretty good. If I make this again I think I will roll the dough out a bit more and roll it tighter to get more cinnamon sugar swirls in the bread. I feel like this bread would be delicious with a light drizzle of icing. I wish I would have gotten a better distribution of raisins but oh well. I'll work on that next time I make it. For now, I'm happy with the results. One loaf is going in the freezer. The other will be cut into slices for breakfast bread.

I made chocolate chip cookies earlier today. Delicious. Will have to post a pic later. Killed my damn arm mixing them tho. I prefer the store bought prepared cookie dough. Too much trouble to make from scratch and not enough noticeable taste difference to me.

tell me your process, OP. what hydration is your dough? commercial or natural yeast? do you proof in a couche? do you have a baking stone?

That would prolly make bomb ass French toast

Try cutting it a little while before putting it in the oven (depends on humidity/temp) so that the cut isn't super pale compared to the crust. Also, a sharper knife and keep the same angle.

I work as a baker so ask any questions if needed.

Decently even, good knife work

Would eat/10

R8 MY BREAD ANONS. It was pretty tasty

Looks like it stuck really bad to the sides of the pan and why all the flour drops on top. Other than that it looks good

It slid out like a dream. And idk from my hands I guess, thanks anobn

those are nice baguettes

>kosher salt
found the jew

>tearing
>blobby shape
>bad cuts
>loose flour
knead better, shape better, slash better
solid 5/10

How do you make a long baguette without having a big ass oven?

dat soda bread? ew

Weird shape
Good color
Looks crusty
Can tell didn't use mold
Can't taste or see crumb but say good 7/10

I'm making rye bread - the recipe makes 2 round loaves. I'm still a beginner - do I need to adjust anything except cook time if I, say, cut it into three loaves or put one into a loaf pan instead of just a round loaf or something?

>2018
>Eating carbs

Why?

No, just keep an eye on it and check it after 15-20 min. If it's still not done, check in 3-5 min increments.

they are so uneven, man......

any brahs with sucess of baking khachapuri?
georgian cheese bread