Rate lunch

Rate lunch

You can’t keep living like this bud

did you eat it by yourself?

i would consume every single bite of this by myself in 30 minutes and have absolutely no regrets

do americans really eat this?

without cheese it's basically the equivalent of some tomatoes, slices of bread and a handful of pepperoni.

please stop drinking steel reserve.

saucybread/10

Whats a better malt liqueur?

What's the difference between malt liquor and beer? I live in Norway and we don't have malt liquor here.

Malt liquor is just beer with a higher alcohol content. Legally they cant sell it as beer.

Water

It's like having a stomachache versus stomach cancer

4.5/10 for pizza
2/10 for steel reserve
Are you trying to kill yourself?

But that bottle in the OP says 8,1% ABV, I know plenty of beers stronger than that

The beer is poured from 30 feet up into the bottle. That is why it has high gravity on the label.

is this the same Steel Reserve every time? disappointing if so.

Looks good OP very jealous

You heard me.

But gravity is actually lower at high altitudes.

You mean read, right?

I don't believe I posted myself

Malt liquor is a cheap style of beer with extra malts or sugar to raise the alcohol content. Anyone that says malt liquor isn't beer is pretentious, uninformed, or trying to market it in compliance with some state's laws.

No cheese?

Yeah but it still falls down. by the time the beer is an inch away from the bottom the gravity it has is insane.

>cheap style of beer
It was originally developed as a stronger version of the typical american adjunct lager. Ironically, it contained more malted barley than the typical adjunct trash lager, but they increase the alcohol content with the addition of adjuncts like corn sugar so it still ends up being flavorless but with a much higher alc % than the typical 5% of the garbage adjunct lagers. Good to get a buzz w/o getting full.

WTF is wrong with your dominos, that crust is all jackked up.

>OhShitNiggaWhatAreYouDoing?/10

It was the "Brooklyn" style

looks like a pretty good option for an alkie binge. i will probably have something similar on Friday night when i'm browsing Veeky Forums and getting shitfaced

>he doesn't get shitfaced on tuesdays

how do fucking people actually eat like this

>difference
Malt liquor is for blacks and poor people
Beer is for the rest of us.

yo this Brooklyn crust and dough is thin and light as fuck

how do fucking tripfaggots actually post with a trip

Yes.

lol

that pizza looks like a slop o' shit