Be fatass (6'0", 225lbs)

>be fatass (6'0", 225lbs)
>decide to change myself
>do "safe" fasting diet (take vitamins and electrolytes to maintain normal function)
>losing weight rapidly (doing dry fasts to ensure no flabby skin)
>cravings are through the roof
>not hungry any longer, just crave my favorite foods
>most prominently I'm desperate for pajeet food and mexican food

I want to change myself but the fucking sweet sweet call of curry and naan is calling me lads. What do I do?

Kys

If I had the strength to I would. I pray for death.

Chew nicotine gum: 10x 4mg pieces a day.

Eat negative calorie foods and drink water to stave off the cravings.

One cheat day a week. If you're still not losing, one a fortnight.

Make sure you eat before you go to bed, that way you'll be able to sleep.

Lastly, don't forget to man the fuck up.

That's not even really fat you fag. Just stop eating so much for like a few months.

>What do I do?
Whenever the craving is too bad just eat popcorn. It's ridiculously filling and has very little calories, just don't use butter when making it.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Start smoking cigarettes and doing cocaine.

>dry fasts
Holy shit I wasn't aware that this was a thing. How do people not get hospitalized for dehydration?

Do a keto diet. That's basically what you're doing now.

Have you stopped shitting yet?

Look up protein fluff my dude, shit is incredibly low cal and will fill you up quick.

>cocaine
Step it up son

>One cheat day a week

it's cheat MEAL you fat fuck. the cheat meal can't exceed your daily max calorie count. (i.e. no 6000 calories chowdowns)

They do. It's hilarious.

bronkaid caffeine apsirin

Just limit your calories and lift weights you freak.

>cheat meal or day, same difference
I've got news for you, your "diet"ain't going to work when it includes "cheating" in any amount. Stay fat, lol.

you have to learn how to use the self-backstabbing ability you've developed to sabotage yourself, to sabotage your attempts to sabotage yourself.

find some way to make yourself incapable of getting the food you want. 200mg of benedryl should do it. or get too drunk to drive to get it. or cut your card up. most of these methods are stupid, and that's the point. you have to fight fire with fire, and stupid with stupid.

>Dry fasting is a form of fasting that is done without food or water. A soft dry fast includes showering and brushing teeth while an absolute dry fast (or black fast) is done without contact to any water.

People think this is an intelligent approach to losing weight?

Try making curried leeks. Chop some red onion, leek and mushroom and cook that in a fuck load of paprika/cumin/coriander/whatever spices you have.

I'm 6'2" 220 muscle everywhere except my lower stomach. You're not in a bad position man

>doing dry fasts to ensure no flabby skin

You are just making up shit now.

Indian food is mostly vegetarian so as long as you go easy on the paneer and white naan / basmati rice you should be OK.

You're fucked on Mexican though.

We have frauds online selling unfiltered bacteria-infested water as a healthy alternative, and peddling flat-earth conspiracy theories. You figure it out.

Exercise, then you don't have to starve yourself to lose weight.

So go and get some indian food?
What's the issue?
Don't tell me you're a 3meal cuck

Dry fasting will fix flabby skin? Is that a thing even if you've already lost weight?

No, droopy skin happens when you lose a lot of weight too quickly.
Dry fasting doesn't do anything to prevent it.

Go and get some then.
Just don't go overboard. Get a small curry and a single piece of naan.
Moderation mother fucker.

Loose skin happens when you lose weight. The excess skin doesn't go away. It isn't so bad for younger people who might still fill out some muscle anyway over time and they also have slightly better skin elasticity so it ends up better for them. The reason why people meme about not losing weight too fast or you'll get it is typically because rapid weight loss involves significant muscle loss as well as fat which can leave you looking worse. You can't prevent it, but by preserving muscle, being younger and having high skin elasticity and gaining some muscle you can make the best of it.

OP here. I can't have naan and curry because they are full of carbs and would ruin my keto. I am doing keto because I am desperate to lose as little muscle as possible.