What is for supper Veeky Forums?

What is for supper Veeky Forums?

idk i might do chimichangas

What is that?

>Cutting the Dijon slowly cooked Chicken to add with the Penne sauce Rosé

Nothing as sad or lazy as that shit.

Honestly, from a nutritional info standpoint I see the merit in a jar of sauce being a small meal in itself... hardly far removed from a soup or a V8 type meal replacement...

It really does come down to the lack of self respect that letting other people know that you eat jars of sauce as a meal certainly is one and the same with... BUT NAY. I am quickly coming around to your ideology OP. What truly is so much different than a shitty little campbells soup-to-go and a jar of sauce? Other than the fact that the jar of sauce is likely to be glass and as such, technically classier? Yet we have convinced ourselves only the lowest of the low will eat a jar of sauce as a meal?

Capitalism... a strange disease indeed, OP. You keep fighting the good fight. You keep eating that sauce.

>he calls dinner supper
fucking canucks

I'm a leaf and nobody I know does that

a big ass salad

I am a leaf and this a common expression.

they're sorta like fried burritos.

Classico.. Every time I eat that stuff I find a huge stem or something in it. And it taste bitter.

I live in civilization though, the GTA. Are you some farm niggger?

Alcohol

I see your alcohol and raise you some jalepeno poppers.

Stop looking through my windows.

So you're a nigger, a chinks or a towelhead.
Good to know that.

>there are no whites in the GTA
I live in Vaughan, faggot. Your poor country ass wouldn't be able to afford an espresso here. Where do you live, anyway?

Le meilleur endroit au Canada ;)

>Nah, tbqh living in QC sucks.

Well of course you guys call it supper, it's a French thing mainly iirc. Thought you were some dude from bumfuck, SK

I baked some pork chops I rubbed with olive oil, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Had a salad of spinach and arugula on the side.

Needed something quick and easy while I was doing some housework. Was pretty tasty desu

Hum sounds delicious!

It was pretty kino. That was the first time I've tried baking pork chops, actually turned out a lot better than I expected it would

Homemade lasagna familamb.

epic comment. simply epic xD

how can food be kino you fucking faggot

Slow cooker chicken vindaloo. Made enough for a dozen of my little quick lunch containers. I'm going to make the break room stink for weeks.