>try new medicine
>it gets worse
>digestive bacteria now FUBAR
>literally can't eat anything with flavor now without feeling like shit
help

All meat diet

>have IBS
lose weight.

take a couple tsp of raw potato starch for a few weeks. you'll have liquid diarrhea for a while but good gut bacteria loves that shit, by the time you get solid poos you'll have a good population of bacteria

basically all I eat is chicken/fish, red meat and dark meat gives me trouble

I'm 5'11" 155 pounds, that ain't the problem

>basically
So you don’t eat only meat?

I like how my body works how it's suppose to.

Fermented and uncooked foods are usually what you want in that situation. Sauerkraut, yogurt, unpasteurized sour beers, pickles made with salt and not vinegar although I guess raw vinegar would work, etc.

Not sure how that stuff would affect you because of IBS though, you might just want to get probiotic pills.

>IBS
If you think that's bad wait until the bleeding and fistulas start and you upgrade to full blown IBD.

>how it's suppose to
Bodily processes don't have deliberate purposes, they just exist because they organisms with them are able to survive and reproduce well enough to continue producing new versions. And there's a massive gap between what's convenient or pleasant vs. what works well enough to let a proportion of your species survive and reproduce.

Have you considered not abusing drugs or malingering in search of them?

Ok sperglord you know what he meant

Are you saying you don't believe IBS is a real problem? Of all the things to fake, I think the one where you have explosive diarrhea alternating with horrible cramping constipation would be one of the last ones you'd pick. Like maybe try pretending you have fibromyalgia, that one sounds like less trouble to fake.

try getting a poop transplant

Fast for a few days then eat lots of probitic rich foods. I love kombucha and sauerkraut. I also take probitic supplements. You'll feel better in a few days.

Probiotics actually have the opposite effect on me, I've done a couple of different trials and they seem to make all my side effects worse.

How long did you stick with them? It's normal for it to make you seem worse for maybe the first week or so at most because your digestive bacteria is going into overdrive, but after that it should regulate itself and be better.

There was a trial that was something like 11-14 days that I did, and I've felt terrible ever since (this was a few months ago)

This is the right answer. This or probiotics until you get that shit under control

I see, since you have an actual medical condition then I don't know if there is much you can really do other than trying to figure out what foods work for you. Keep track of what you eat and try to pinpoint foods that cause the most problems and eliminate them from your diet. Other than that, the "poop transplant" is actually a thing that is supposed to be pretty good for helping these types of issues. Maybe see if there's any way to talk to a doctor about that and see if it could possibly help you.

>have IBS
>ignored it for a while at work
>got another job in a dead silent office
>everyone can hear my stomach/intestines imploding because there’s no music to mask it
Feels bad

>tfw got a botched poop transplant because of my medicade.
>Now shit like a horse.
Thanks Obama.

probiotics help if i have diarrhea, enzymes help if not going regularly

there are cook books out there for ppl with IBS.
bland foods: crackers, cereal, popsicles, toast, broth,

can be caused by stress due to enteric nervous system. may give uBenzos. wouldn't recommend unless absolutely needed and only as needed temporarily.

I'm with you op, although I never actually was diagnosed with anything yet. But every day it feels like a circus is happening in my stomach and I have the grossest shits multiple times a day. It seems like it doesn't matter what I eat. Somebody send help.

Seconding yogurt. Real fucking yogurt like Noosa.

I had done a little research on it and am actually going to bring it up next time I have an appointment. I'm game for anything.

One case of food poisoning can result in a lietime of IBS. It happens.
Also the increase in IBS sufferers coincides with the increase of GMO produce being used en masse, including that which is fed to cows.

What medicine did you try?

Also, nobody has mentioned FODMaPs yet but I'm assuming you're following that diet.

I didn't try any medicine. I just made things up so I can reply to myself with made up advice about losing weight to fix a digestive issue. I do it because I'm lonely and triggering people with illnesses is an easy way to collect some (You)s. But I really have no idea of what I'm talking about. Kill me, please.

Eat nothing but the spiciest foods you can for the next month to kill the bacteria then eat some strangers shit to reset your gut fauna

Drink raw sewage

Low Fodmap diet.