sipp bois report in

OP is a gigantic fucking faggot.

/SIP/ is the new /pony/

I love those pens.

>sipp
>ssips

gib pls

sip on the barrel desu

Dude are you working OT, I've been /deenz/ing for 12 hours and just don't have the energy left, I'm hittin' the hard stuff.

Shitty gun to go with a shitty /sip/

holly fuckkk WHAT A BADASSS!!!!!! BASED!!!!!

I literally always carry one on me at all times

These are all the things of value I own.

You must be 18 years of age to post here.

pens tend to bore a hole in my pocket. sucks because they're just as if more used than a multitool or blade.

That's cute; your hubby have a matching pistol for men?

Don't fuck with the pink pistols that's how tupac died

I've owned Glocks for years, but they never really fit my hand or felt right in grip, weight, or balance. First time I shot a Hi-power, I felt like I had finally found the pistol made for me.

oh hell yeah

>sipboys are terrorists
Who would have thought

How does light blue sip taste anyway? We don't hav eit over here.

You niggers answer me, where the fuck do i find videos like daisys destruction?
Goddamn useless corporate cucklet shills.

It's bad, it tastes like those electrolyte popsicles that you give to kids with the flu.

Today sucks but at least I have that feel when the first sip

Why do you purposefully enter threads for something you dont like? What good does this for you?

That's not a sip, redbully faggot.

sib :-DDDd

Only a stupid cunt would post a gun the day of a school shooting. Good work, kid. You people are so fucking worthless. Worse than trailer garbage.

>triggered

Why do you purposely respond to these idiots when you know they're retarded and have to do something like validate themselves or whatever fits for this situation.

oh. Ah well. With all the many types that we have, it figures that what we don't get is not worth it.

>my wife’s gun

I like that beaver tail m8

But
>not carrying a full size 20sf

Stop bypassing the filter fucktards.

this is /blue/ board fgt
green/red monster only
also red bull

It was posted on the 13th, retard.
Only a stupid cunt would say "triggered" the day after a school shooting.

Friendly reminder that all general threads are cancer and all general thread faggots should form a discord or a subreddit and stop clogging the board with their shit.

stomach cancer bois report in

Ok memes aside how cheap can you get these for? I have yet to see any under $2 each

faggots

I unironically fell for the /sip/ meme sipbros
I've had 3 sips in the past week and I can feel myself sliding full on into the sipboy life

Awesome. If you need help crafting a craigslist ad to find a bull for your girl, I have some examples you can use.

Anyone know where i can get Monster Ultra cases (12 or 24) in ontario?
Costco only had regular monster.
Wholesaleclub did have 12 packs for around 20 bucks but they recently raised them to 26 for some awful reason.

try Buffalo