What's your go-to shower sandwich? I usually go with a classic turkey and cheddar, pic related...

What's your go-to shower sandwich? I usually go with a classic turkey and cheddar, pic related. But you can't beat a good pastrami.

I'm pretty fond of ham and brown mustard, myself. Not much of a cheese guy, never was. I go provo when I go at all, though. Meatball subs are pretty poorly optimized for showering, messy as they are.

You need to go with something that you don't care too much about the aroma/flavor, or that has so strong an aroma/flavor that it can withstand the sense-diminishing effects of the shower noise and steam. I suggest braunschweiger with a very strong mustard and raw onions on rye bread. The perfect shower sandwich. Have some pickles on the side, too.

Reuben

I'm considering venturing into nachos. Think they'll work?

Hell no.

If you're going to go to the effort of getting into the shower and taking a photo of your food just so you can make a shitpost, you can at least turn the water on

This. Also show us your dick.

Look more closlier.

the water is on

but the water is on

He just has a shitty shower head. Also, show dick.

I like messy sandwiches. Then it doesn't really matter cuz you're already in the shower. Pulled pork with way too much bbq sauce, sloppy joe, etc.

but i don't have a magnifying glass user.

It's clearly on. I just had to step back to avoid getting my phone wet.

Obviously whatever is messiest, like having diarrhea in the shower, no consequences.

I like to make cheese butter sandwiches for my shower experiences

Good cheese and butter won't really stand up to a good shower. Again, if you're going to eat in the shitter/shower, you want strongly-flavored food. Also, don't make cheese sandwiches with stupid shit like dry cheese and worcestershire or anchovy. Get a good, fresh baguette, some brie or camembert or something, and a good quality butter. Don't take it into the shower. Go outside, take a good beer or wine with you. Some olives.

hot dogs make for a really good quick and easy alternative. I love taking showers on a warm summer night with a plate of hotdogs just outside the shower that I can reach out and grab

you are all sick, seek help

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Don't knock it till you try it

You're both wrong, being in the shower is the best opportunity for messy foods. Let the food spill and squelch out and drip all over, it doesn't matter because you're already in the shower!

correct

>i want to waste my sandwich

>not just using your finger to swipe up any spillage on yourself/the floor and then sucking it off

What's wrong fag? Afraid of a little tap water? Everything around you, and you yourself, are already clean.

>Everything around you, and you yourself, are already clean.
Then why do you have to clean your shower?

I clean my shower everyday, so it's already clean when I get in

>asked why
>i do it
Great job.

To make sure it's 100% clean for my shower foods, are you slow?

So are you washing first and then eating?

Do really this?

rest of beer, shot, full beer sandwich

>piss in basement sink
"the basement sink doesn't smell like piss that's gross"
>piss in basement sink
>spray some cleaning shit in it
>piss on cleaning shit

Yeah, hot dogs are a pretty good shower food. Honestly, they're probably better than sandwiches for showering purposes.

Do you know which site you're on?

In theory, messy sandwiches are good for showering, because you can just clean yourself off. But in my experience, when you're in the shower you want that cleansing feeling the whole way through. Eat the messy sandwich first, then shower.

Do you not?

if you're going to go to the effort of making a shitty post and ruining a good thread, you can at least TAKE A LOOK AT THE GODDAMN PICTURE YOU'RE COMMENTING ON

YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT? AAAHAHAHAHAHA