ITT Fast Food that is actually good

arby's is delicious. i don't see how anyone can criticize them. what's wrong with you?

>buy roast beef and cheddar
>remove bun and slurp down that delicious and slimy meat and cheese
Arby's should really offer a meat shake or something similar

I fucking hate their sandwiches but I can never get enough of those fries and horsey sauce

mcdonalds can very good, under the right conditions:

1. staffed by white people

2. peak lunch hour. food is served immediately after being prepared. it never sits under a heat lamp.

3. staffed by white people

>staffed by white people
Never seen a fast food place with a majority white staff in my life

in b4 mcchicken

If I must eat something in a city Ill go to a sushi bar. Its not amazing but doesn't make regret my life decisions like visiting a mcdonalds/burger king does.

Ain't be tryna here bout y'all's racism

My local McDonald's has not one negro.

Calling Bojangles fast is a stretch but god damn if it isn't worth the wait for a cajun chicken biscuit and fresh fries.

Where the fuck is that McDonalds? Filled with a horde of cute 'lil white bitches. Its like a teen hooters up in this bizzle.

Chik-fil-a, literally the perfect fast food chain. The homophobia is what gives it the flavor.

Chik fil a

This right here. I already liked their food, but it tastes so much better now that I know that 90% of the proceeds from my purchase are going directly to the execute the faggots foundation.

Whataburger for consistency. Even in the ghetto where every other fast food chain turns to shit, Whataburger is still good food and service.

Sweden

Lol, not in the south, idiot.

t. closeted fag who faps to trannys.

lmao you guys are killing me

>tripfag
>I HATE FUN
>literally pays to post
Can you even imagine?