Anyone else take the almond pill yet? It may be tough at first but god damn my almonds are activated

Anyone else take the almond pill yet? It may be tough at first but god damn my almonds are activated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8lLVkryj18
youtube.com/watch?v=kxJ3d_hnXXM&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it, normal milk smells pretty gross and soy milk is weird, so I mostly drink almond or coconut milk.

Don't drink the brands that use hexane extraction. If you can't be bothered to google which ones do it, you deserve to suffer the consequences.

I like the taste of some of the brands but then I realized it was all stabilized with carageenan or other crap.

>not drinking the superior rice milk

Almond milk is a bit too "nutty" for me. I prefer soymilk

what's wrong with cowmilk?

Because they are either lactose intolerant and cannot or idiots and will not.

because it's full of pus
youtube.com/watch?v=j8lLVkryj18

>the almond pill
Cyanide?

Califa > all
With No carageenan

Their coffee drinks are also fucking awesome

>Got a bottle of the cinnamon horchata stuff once from a food bank
>Fucking delicious
>Never seen it again in stores
>Always out of stock on the website
It ain't fair

It's got gross shit in it, like pus and blood

>No carageenan
>mfw the average consumer really is this stupid
Yeah, no carageenan because they use gellan gun and locust bean gum instead to mask the fact that they're just selling you almond flavored water. If your almond milk contains anything but almonds, water and salt then you're a sucker.

Universe brain: Making your own almond milk.
It's literally "soak almonds in a blender jar overnight, blend, let sit for a day, drain almond milk." It costs less than buying it AND you get free almond meal as a bonus
activated brain
shrunken brain

Took the unsweetened vanilla almond pill. Not looking back.

Got their coffee once, gave me the nightmare shits of extreme woe. Like not even joking, that stuff had me on the toilet for 45 minutes doubled over squirting out pure liquid while praying out loud... And I have no food sensitivities whatsoever

Dairy industry is horribly cruel and drinking mammal estrogen, blood and pus filled titty juice from another animal is fucking disgusting once you connect with reality.

>2% almonds
>tastes like ass

I don't know man. I bet you sucked mommies tittes for some milk.

>blood and pus filled titty juice from another animal is fucking disgusting
You weren't really swayed by this argument were you user? You're smarter than this :/

You're also forgetting the estrogen part and that dairy causes prostate cancer and osteoporosis. Get cucked by the milk jew. Humans aren't meant to drink milk from other mammals.

Mother's milk is all the milk a human ever needs
Also you are forgetting about the immense cruelty part
youtube.com/watch?v=kxJ3d_hnXXM&has_verified=1

Oh man, I love almond milk! I just racked up enough good hubby points for a litre of the stuff, can't wait to munch down on some soy based food products and wash it down with some ice cold almond milk! My wife's boyfriend is bringing Mario for the switch later, this is going to be a great time! Nothing like a chilly glass of mond' while you're bing bing wahooin'! Kinda wish my wife didn't make me drink it out of one of those hamster cage water things though, I have to pause the game to take a sip of my mond' milk

Forgot that humans are the only animals that can drink milk from other animals, after infancy at that too. We evolved so we can survive milk our entire lives, so why not enjoy it?

>Humans aren't meant to drink milk from other mammals.
Humans aren't "meant" to do a lot of shit, but we do because we can.

Spoken like a true man

unsweetened or fuck off.

you sound.................................................mad :^)
basically soy milk, fuck off

I'm not vegan or anything, but I don't like the taste of regular milk, I like sweetened vanilla almond or rice milk way better.

>High in calcium
>Causes osteoporosis
Wew

I was forced to because I think my alcoholism has led me into some sort lactose intolerance where my face breaks out as if I had the plague with bloody oily yellow acne. My favorite now Is the stop and shop choco almond milk something about the way they make it is better than the almond breeze and cheaper to boot.

It tastes decent but it has barely any protein in it compared to real milk or soy milk.

>Mother's milk is all the milk a human ever needs
Nothing quite says says comfy quite like cookies and mommy milk.Your a full grown adult,not a infant.

i really dislike the sour taste of cow milk in a cup of hot coffee. soy milk has a similar issue for me, too.

almond milk is the superior addition.

It makes me shit a brick.

Coconut pill is much better. Look up what coconut oil can do. I personally get the almond coconut milk blend.

Reminder that if you get the sweetened or flavoured versions you're no better than a soyboy.

/not even a soyboy, you're an.....Al-man?

Im lactose intolerant, and I dont eat soy, so yeah I took it a while ago.

Been having stomach issues recently and milk fucking kills me.

Aside from water, almond milk is pretty safe for me to drink and an okay substitute for smoothies. I would really rather have milk but until this shit passes I'll live with it.

Nope, mom couldnt breast-feed.

>couldn't
You mean wouldn't. I know if I was your mom I wouldn't even want to look at you, let alone have you suckle.

Nah she literally could not lactate.

Have some bad new then. She isn't your biological mom.

Thats actually good news.

I bought this yesterday, and it's quite yummy