/alch/ - Alcohol(ics) General

I'm drinking the last of my home-infused weed gin with tonic.What are you drinking?

>I'm a gay faggot piece of shit turd burgler
^you

does that even work? weed is fat soluble

The janitor at my undergrad used to make his own thc tinctures using alcohol.

I'm drinking red wine cos I feel fancy

I just made a new Insta for my cocktail creations if anyone wants to go give it a follow, I'm working on some infusions and stuff at the moment so it's pretty cool, and always open to new ideas.

Username is @therookiemixologist

>i put weed in gin
Just say that mate

$6 Trader Joes Port, and smoking my weed

Oh my fucking god, learn to take photos my guy.

Look at my Insta and you'll see I'm more than capable of taking photos ma dude

Op please give receipe

he probably uses something close to pure ethanol and evaporates it all

*recepie

okay OP here i'm back.

my recpieie is as follows

5g of dude weed lmao
1 bottle of gin (i used beefeater, inexpensive decent gin with botanicals that match most weed IMO)

steep for 48h in a very dank room, about 25C. make sure to taste every 6h to ensure correct levels of dankness. strain out as normal but try to use a coffee filter. the danker the weed the better as i'm pretty sure the alcohol can strip out the stuff on the bud. it doesn't get you high, but it's not a normal beefeater gin drunk for sure.

My own home fermented, home distilled 65% low wines. I don't even bother making 94% alcohol anymore.

I think I may have to get some advanced alone-time with my hand like I am a teenager spending 2 hours on the task tonight.
I just realized I haven't had sex or fapped in 7 days tonight.
This may be somewhat fun.

This the worst thread on Veeky Forums since desert ramen. I hope you faggots die

nothing builds a thread better than a dirt person that's upset. Dude, you're building a thread.

>desert ramen
I don't remember seeing an OC thread of someone cooking ramen in the desert, was it on /out/?

PBR who the fuck has time for this shit

All you have to do is soak decarbed weed in Everclear for like 3 days and filter out the bud.

we;re all gonna die user

Its good.

I've been throttling between lazy and busy so much over the last six months I haven't touched my still. There is something kinda hilarious about the first time you run out a few litres at 94%. A couple of shots of that are so different from drinking the equiv at 40%. Punch-drunk firewater.

what does al/ck/ think of American absinthe?

Lost my virginity splitting a bottle of this stuff

it doesn't even have a chance to burn. Oddly smooth for the first 10 seconds, then dizzy.

>consistently ranked one of the top 5 single malt whiskies in the world by any organization of merit or authority on whiskies, typically taking the #1 slot
>"It's good"
Nigga, please!

had 10 sleeping pills and a bottle of vodka last night

still woke up today :/