Food nostalgia thread?

Food nostalgia thread?

I just remembered what these things were and I fucking miss them

Wow. Shitty sugar-wheat with fruit snacks in them. Your childhood must have been amazing.

>same this I always post in these threads.
>RIP

>thing*

>hurr why post nostalgic things that other anons could relate to instead of things your parents made

Fuckwit.

>literal perfect shape/texture/size/taste
>quaker refuses to stock them as a normal cereal, and instead sell them in tiny quantities or through the internet

for what purpose

Obligatory.

I loved these things.

where can i buy this pizza? i need to know

Tony's, sold at GFS and Shwann's wholesale distributors.

these are still pretty common in schools and camps, mostly nostalgia because you don't eat them, not because they really went away. Also they were fucking disgusting.

These always had a layer of freezer-burnt fruit-juice around the exterior. You were better off just freezing fruit juice at home.

THE DOG

>tfw visiting grandparents

Fuck yea visiting Grandma

The original funko pop

>what kind of cuts would you like in your mouth?

up Gold

not sure if it was mccain but i remember having one of these for the first time 20 years ago, burning my mouth every fucking time

holy shit I remember those. They were pretty good iirc.

They were. Cap'n crunch sprinkled donut cereal is pretty much identical.

Asteroids were the goddamn best and I miss them.

why don't they bring these back? they make all the shit flavors by the 100's but wont bring back our childhood. people my age would buy these in bulk and doritos would make bank.

Oh man, I feel you. There might be a petition going around to get them back, but let's face it. It's probably not going to happen.

Oreo O's came back. Never give up.

Saw those at Walmart. I need to get a box.

Mexico still has 3d doritos. You can buy them on ebay.

holy fuck i cant believe i remember these. based user

RIP

Obligatory

>not the hardees rolls

>QUIESCENTLY FROZEN CONFECTION

What the fuck does that even mean?

Are you trying to tell me they don't make these anymore? I grew up with these fuckers dude, these, some orange jews, and a ham egg and cheese croissant.

I'm afraid they're long gone now. I now regret every time I got French toast sticks instead haha

Most of the time I just read this thread to laugh at the awful shit I liked as a kid

they still make these

Popsicle. Popsicle is trademarked though.

>you've had the NUT, now have the balls

Ate this shit all the time.

Where can I find gummies of the same resiney texture?

Original box was vastly superior.

Delicious. So many 90s things got sprinkles. I remember every other birthday cake the kids' parents would make funfetti cake.

BRING IT BACK ALREADY COCKS

That fucking commercial where he inflates them with a tire pump, holy shit my nostalgia.

I recorded 2h of Gummy Bears cartoons on vhs and watch it occasionally to this day, mostly for the commercials. Croonchy stars, Bounce fabric softener, Monster Mash board game, Cheerios, and Squeez-Its.

You should transfer it to digital and upload/link it. Might want to keep it unlisted though, copyright and all that. Guess you could cut the actual show instead.

I used to collect the cat

because it was that strange mid 2000s phase when everyone wanted ez-go portable food.

best goddamn cheeze ballz that ever where

The Owners were attempting to prep millennials for the abject post-Clinton wage slavery of today

Bring these back, please.

My mother's banana bread.

Where's the banana?

why are there cocks in your loaf?

They sell them at a local chain here in Flyover country.

Your mother made it wrong, just like you.

Smack tf out of her and say "no disrespect"

The only good thing about a hickory farms gift box.

With a little carton of milk, delicious

Fun fact, Prince kept a fridge stuffed with Dunkaroos

Aww I remember these. Used to get them on field trips. They seem like the type of stuff you can order online in bulk but idk.

They brought back crispy m&ms maybe there's hope.

They still make this

Christ that is a comfy box. Never had these I don't think, but I sure wish I did.

THOSE GOD DAMN SPICY CHICKEN STRIPS THAT I KNEW WERENT ACTUALLY CHICKEN BUT TASTED GOOD AND I LOVED HOW IT WAS SPICY BUT NOT TO SPICY AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH TAKE ME BACK

goodbye to all my money in high school

I don't even know if they still make these

F

I remember getting those once, they really weren't that good. There's much better sticky buns to be had but tbf I'm not lacking choice in the North East. Maybe flyover country doesn't have a wide choice of sticky buns

And?

They have something similar out there now called Dinamita. Though, they have a more spicy variety of flavors, almost like Taki's. Would be nice to find the nacho cheese ones again some time, or just rebrand the whole line as Rollitos again.

no
every morning in middle school

I have seen them at like wholesale price clubs and ghetto super markets

These are better